Leader

NFL Rumors  -   The NFL Top 5 Leading Yards By TE's

1. Ravens Mark Andrews-926
2. Chiefs Travis Kelce-875
3.Falcons Kyle Pitts-770
4. 49ers George Kittle -757
5. Raiders Darren Waller-643

///

Andrews.............we need to take him out of their gameplan.

Albert Breer -    Steelers owner Art Rooney on the prospect that the two-week, in-season interview window will lead to quicker firings: "We understand there are some competing interests." Added that "opening up this window wider" for candidates to interview outweighed negative.

57 minutes ago, Tperk said:

Broncos just signed Ha-Ha and Travis Fulgham today....are they trying to make it a more seamless transition for Rodgers next year by bringing in ex-Packers?

They can hire Greg Jennings to be WR coach and Jermichael Finley to be TE coach.

Get the whole gang back together. Remember he hated how GB just threw these types of veterans away.

10 hours ago, Green19 said:

Good for you Jacksonville. Your team may not be great currently but you deserve better than that terrible coach. Just happy they fired him before he could fake a health issue.

Urban Meyer seems like a horrible person. I wonder if some college will come knocking? 

40 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Urban Meyer seems like a horrible person. I wonder if some college will come knocking? 

I think colleges know who Urban Meyer is more than the NFL did.  If you're not going to supply him with elite talent, it's not worth the headache.  He's not a program builder, but he is a bully and a control freak.