TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

40 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think that if @USC_Fan agrees the real life trade should be honored between the Chiefs and Redskins. It makes it the most realistic.

Agree with this. The best course of action would be to honor the trade to keep this as accurate and up to date as possible, but I get that he may not want to be beholden to it. That being said, I'm pretty sure that USC_Fan isn't a washington fan, so he may not care about what Washington gave up. 

Everyone always wants to move down in these things, and nobody ever wants to draft quarterbacks lol. Well I have #9 (or #10) on the block and that will cost a lot less than #2 and #3!! and probably even less than #8!!!! What a steal!!!!!

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The awkward part of it is that this trade isn't "official" until March. So it sits in this very awkward position for this mock. 

But if I am running the Redskins or the Chiefs, I do the deal because I try and run my offseason as realistically as possible. But others may not take the approach. 

If the Redskins GM is good with this trade going through for the mock then I am as well. 

@ny92jefferis just saw him on JAX's trade block, but I think he is technically a Texan

1180 - Montay Crockett - WR 

https://scout.com/nfl/texans/Article/Houston-Texans-Awarded-WR-Montay-Crockett-off-of-Waivers-from-the-Jacksonville-Jaguars--114118176

I know you won't be locking rosters yet, so just giving you a heads up

THX for all the hard work as well!!! (out here playing King Solomon and stuff)

king_solomon_by_dave_yerushalaim.gif

10 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

@ny92jefferis just saw him on JAX's trade block, but I think he is technically a Texan

1180 - Montay Crockett - WR 

https://scout.com/nfl/texans/Article/Houston-Texans-Awarded-WR-Montay-Crockett-off-of-Waivers-from-the-Jacksonville-Jaguars--114118176

I know you won't be locking rosters yet, so just giving you a heads up

THX for all the hard work as well!!! (out here playing King Solomon and stuff)

king_solomon_by_dave_yerushalaim.gif

@IrishHooligan00 living up to his name and just straight stealing players from other teams and then trying to sell them off. Kudos to you, good sir. It's a bold strategy. 

Archived