TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

16 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

I know, but going through a list of roughly 3000 names and trying to figure out if they are high or too low....loading my gun just thinking about it...based off of my opinions I feel would just create more issues.  While not a perfect system, it at least uses something other than opinion to value each player.

If you list out some big names that are highly undervalued let me know and I'll attempt to make some adjustments to those.

Check your PM

51 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

That's just it.  

I mean the free agency system fixes itself.  If they are too low, you guys will catch it and bid accordingly, if they are too high, you might have to wait a couple rounds for their prices to drop.

It's part of the system. Some players are have very favorable APY's and you can attempt to get a deal and others are way to high and you have to wait for them to drop APY.

The market tends to even out prices. So I wouldn't bother changing anything based of arbitrary opinions. 

1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

That's just it.  

I mean the free agency system fixes itself.  If they are too low, you guys will catch it and bid accordingly, if they are too high, you might have to wait a couple rounds for their prices to drop.

yeah, I don't agree with every value but you've built the FA system to take care of that. Undervalued players will be given the value people think they deserve when they make a bid on them, and overvalued players will just wait a few rounds until the APY meets what people want to pay.

Everything in that doc looks fine to me

On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 12:04 AM, ny92jefferis said:

fyi, I've pulled the rosters from otc along with free agency listing, I waited as long as I could before doing so.  Tomorrow I'll apply the grades and apy values, I figure to have the workbooks in your hand by Sat. if all goes as planned.

Is everything still on plan for today??

1 hour ago, USC_Fan said:

Is everything still on plan for today??

Yes....Just about to send the workbooks out.

I do have one last thing to do and that is to add this years deadmoney and carryover values, so your available cap will change, but the official rosters are posted in the league office.

You should all have your workbooks in your inbox.

I do plan to work the KC WAS trade in but just haven't had time.

Please, any questions you have keep them in the forum faq, because sending me messages, I'm just answering the same questions again and again...to the point I stop answering them...and start loading my gun.

23 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

You should all have your workbooks in your inbox.

I do plan to work the KC WAS trade in but just haven't had time.

Please, any questions you have keep them in the forum faq, because sending me messages, I'm just answering the same questions again and again...to the point I stop answering them...and start loading my gun.

Nice work with the docs. Cheers Mike.

i am in bigger cap trouble then I thought. Need to shift Pouncey and Wake peeps. Give us a holla.

Archived