TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Desperado82 said:

Alright, that's what I planned on doing. Just not able to post, correct?

Not yet. I believe we start that tomorrow? Not sure...Can't remember the dates off the top of my head. 

But thank you for letting me know that I now need to change one of my FA bids :D

7 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to spend draft capital where you're in a prime spot to land a top OL on a cheap rookie contract or... money in free agency to fill a spot or two? Makes more sense to do that than trade your best, most proven and consistent weapon on offense? I don't think Ross will ever be a #1 WR and Boyd doesn't seem to have a peak beyond a WR2. So you just created another hole. Just my opinion of course. I could be biased because I love AJ Green and think very highly of him.

Bengals have 12th pick. We're in this position because Ogbuehi and Fisher busted. This isn't a great draft for LTs. Williams might not be able to stay healthy and Brown and McGlinchey look more like RTs. We could maybe outbid a team with more cap space for Solder but he'd be upwards of 12 mil, maybe 15 mil. Penn is 8 mil as is Hudson. 

We'll see what Ross can do. This is a poor draft for WRs with probably Ridley as the top prospect. If 2017 were Ross's senior year he'd easily be the top WR prospect in this draft and after his combine a top 10 pick. Ross was a decent route runner and made plays after the catch in college so it's time to see if he can do that while staying healthy in the NFL. Maybe he can't and it will be a wasted top 10 pick but it's time to find out. If he can, then our offense will be much better than last year. 

Archived