TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Where do we go to update?

In the workbooks I sent you.

Open the **Dallas Cowboys - Trade Block 

You can put picks and players on the block.

Use the concatenate column drop down list or just start typing the name and then select the player from the list.

Just now, Desperado82 said:

@ny92jefferis

Did you get the numbers for Lawrence's extension? Checked my workbook and now he's gone from the tag extension page on both my copy and the official one

No.  I haven't touched it but when I added him to your official roster it may have removed him from the listing or something.  

Can't extend the tagged players until after the first round of bidding anyways.  If its a formula issue, I'll figure out what's up tonight or first thing tomorrow.  Got a lot of stuff going on at the moment.

6 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

No.  I haven't touched it but when I added him to your official roster it may have removed him from the listing or something.  

Can't extend the tagged players until after the first round of bidding anyways.  If its a formula issue, I'll figure out what's up tonight or first thing tomorrow.  Got a lot of stuff going on at the moment.

No problem. I apologize for all the questions lol 

Sorry guys.  I'd push this date up but I need to stick to the schedule.  I know you guys are getting restless.

TCMD Schedule

EASTERN TIME ZONE (EST)

• TCMD Start Date:  Thur, Feb. 15th @ 12am

• League Office thread

• TCMD - Trade thread

• Waiver Wire workbook

Waiver Wire- Open for the duration of the mock draft.

Restructure/ Extensions - You can post these transactions at any time, with the exception of tagged extensions, which are submitted at the tail end of Phase 2.

• Phase 1

• ERFA Designation Deadline - Sun, Feb. 18th @ 11pm

• RFA Designate Tenders - Sun, Feb. 18th @ 11pm

• Franchise/Transition Tag Deadline - Sun, Feb. 18th @ 11pm

Round 1 Free Agent Bidding

• Deadline to have contracts created - Mon, Feb. 19th @ 10pm

• FA Bidding Results Announced - Mon, Feb. 19th @ 11pm

• Note:  1st round announcement may exceed 11pm.

• Note:  Presidents’ Day

^^^^ @ny92jefferis

No problem on sticking to the schedule.  I think in future years, allowing adequate time for the logistics that you need to do is important.  I would be fine with stretching some of the initial stuff out over a few more days.

RFA, ERFA, Franchise tag deadline being 2-3 days apart from the first round of UFA bidding vs just 1 day.  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

^^^^ @ny92jefferis

No problem on sticking to the schedule.  I think in future years, allowing adequate time for the logistics that you need to do is important.  I would be fine with stretching some of the initial stuff out over a few more days.

RFA, ERFA, Franchise tag deadline being 2-3 days apart from the first round of UFA bidding vs just 1 day.  

Something to discuss after this mock for sure.  This seems to be the first year that tcmd has a lot more active war rooms, so if this continues to be the norm.  We may want to spread things out a bit more to allow for group discussion within war room threads.

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

He was high on my draft board a few years back.

Think he's better suited at 43DE.  

It's a solid deal for you, especially with the additional draft capital from the trade down. You're hoping for Jerry Hughes and with 2 years of team control left at very low salaries, it's worth it. It's a good return for him because Dodd is just garbage in his scheme. He's never going to amount to anything there in my opinion. So even a fifth rounder could produce better results than what they can expect from Dodd moving forward. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

It's a solid deal for you, especially with the additional draft capital from the trade down. You're hoping for Jerry Hughes and with 2 years of team control left at very low salaries, it's worth it. It's a good return for him because Dodd is just garbage in his scheme. He's never going to amount to anything there in my opinion. So even a fifth rounder could produce better results than what they can expect from Dodd moving forward. 

Kinda the way I saw it too.

If he can get revived in a different scheme, which I think he can I'm happy with it.  

Archived