TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

Lions trade block has been updated with more specific values on players listed. Basically in the market for every position other than quarterback, kicker, and punter. Still looking for upgrades at RB, FB, backup WR, backup TE, backup C, DL, LB, CB...

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

Thanks man.

Had some minor glitches but not too bad.

Well, shoot, sounds like it's running better than the past. You may need me to mess up a few formulas and create a major glitch. We don't need this getting too easy for you. ;)

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

The Dolphins are using a franchise tag on Landry? That's an odd decision.

I expect to lose him to someone but changed my mind on letting him walk as the extension is cheaper than I expected, plus I was spending the money elsewhere and said players were tagged.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That's why I would have let him walk.

Fair play I have a limit I would go to irl and his extension apy is close to that. I think it’s around the value the Dolphins will offer and would love it if he stays for 12 mil average but expect the market to get silly and for him to get closer to 16 mil per season. Partly because of the free agent wide receivers available this year and the cap space some teams having being so favourable. 

28 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Fair play I have a limit I would go to irl and his extension apy is close to that. I think it’s around the value the Dolphins will offer and would love it if he stays for 12 mil average but expect the market to get silly and for him to get closer to 16 mil per season. Partly because of the free agent wide receivers available this year and the cap space some teams having being so favourable. 

$12 million per year is $3 million more per year than I'd pay.

Archived