Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

12 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:
1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Its crazy to me that in his 2nd season I already feel like Doug is a better version of Andy.

It is crazy to me how quickly the fan base did a 180 on Doug lol

Doug? Hell This Team!! I remember a whole lot of 6-10/7-9 , no chance at the NFCE predictions in TC. Secondary Sucks, LB suck, Wentz isn't anything special, cut Agholor, P-Rob, Blount, etc.

Hell of a Job by this Staff ,FO and Players! Truly!

51 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

It is crazy to me how quickly the fan base did a 180 on Doug lol

there were a lot of questions left to be answered after last year on doug. But credit to him he learned from last year and got better. And being able to learn on the job is sometimes a thing we don't see at all with coaches. 

9 hours ago, Danger said:

btw @jonu62882 you and the wife gonna have kids? @Blahman88 has already beaten you to it and he's only been married a year.

We just got a house and settled down in South Jersey.  Working on the babymaking ;)

What's the rush, though?!  They're so expensive and can't imagine all expenses that we'll be staring down including daycare.

10 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

We just got a house and settled down in South Jersey.  Working on the babymaking ;)

What's the rush, though?!  They're so expensive and can't imagine all expenses that we'll be staring down including daycare.

No need to rush that baby making. Just tell the woman that you need to keep practicing for when the time comes though haha

33 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

dont have kids live happily ever after

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

dont have kids live happily ever after

Don't think the wife would go for that.  Happy wife, happy life and all that stuff.  Just trying to make it another 30 years and retire comfortably.  Don't need more stress.

Just now, jonu62882 said:

Don't think the wife would go for that.  Happy wife, happy life and all that stuff.  Just trying to make it another 30 years and retire comfortably.  Don't need more stress.

adopt a 9 year old those are like half price kids 

Archived