Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

How’s everyone’s confidence level right now?

Literally the only concern for me on our end is how the defense played away from Home the last three games on road; 24 to Seattle, 35 to Rams, 29 to Giants. 

I know this will be a neutral field, with us most likely having more (and louder) fans, but something about our defense playing in Philly just made them so much more dominant. 

1 minute ago, 808 said:

Literally the only concern for me on our end is how the defense played away from Home the last three games on road; 24 to Seattle, 35 to Rams, 29 to Giants. 

I know this will be a neutral field, with us most likely having more (and louder) fans, but something about our defense playing in Philly just made them so much more dominant. 

Lol, came here to ask the same thing.

I´m really worried about our defense against their offense. I have no idea why people think we match up well with the,  Gronk plus their quick passing game has me hyperventilating. 

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

How´s everyone feeling about our chances come Sunday? The more I read and see the more discouraged I feel and it sucks. Last night I dreamed that we got our behind handed to us. It was horrible.

Four possible outcomes:

Eagles win close game

Pats win close game

Eagles win in a blowout

pats win in a blowout

All I’ve seen and read from national media, who hasn’t really been good at predicting Eagles games, is that the ONLY possible outcomes are Pats win either way and maybe Eagles squeak out a nail biter. No one, at all, is saying Eagles could win big. 

From my experiences, sometimes the things no one will predict end up happening. Maybe, maybe not. 

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Lol, came here to ask the same thing.

I´m really worried about our defense against their offense. I have no idea why people think we match up well with the,  Gronk plus their quick passing game has me hyperventilating. 

Yeah man, seeing how Eli and the Giants gameplanned for us, I expect to see a similar offense by McDaniels. 

7 minutes ago, 808 said:

I've said from the start that I think we have a 40% chance to win. It's a tough fight but we definitely could do it.

2 minutes ago, 808 said:

Four possible outcomes:

Eagles win close game

Pats win close game

Eagles win in a blowout

pats win in a blowout

Fun fact:

All 7 super bowls Tom Brady and Belichick have appeared in have been decided by 6 points or less.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Fun fact:

All 7 super bowls Tom Brady and Belichick have appeared in have been decided by 6 points or less.

Yeah I guess when you put it like that, there’s a trend for this game being close.

Really hope we have a chance to pull off the victory before the clock bleeds to 0:00, as opposed to letting Brady get the final chance to drive down and win. 

Archived