Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

40 minutes ago, lancerman said:

I wouldn’t say he looked better than Brady. Brady played excellent football all night and dropped some dimes himself. I think offensively independently there were a couple mistakes that left points on the board. Poor play call on 4th down for us, a missed xp and a missed field goal. 

Nick Foles Rec TD - 1

Thomas Brady Rec TD - 0

Brady Fumbling the ball sealed the deal essentially.

59 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Yeah...

...lets all the troll the most successful sports franchise of the last 2 decades because they lost a Superbowl.     Because, ya know....we jelly.   

Since when are you the great defender of "the most successful sports franchise of the last 2 decades."   

There's plenty to dislike there... and disapprove of.   I will enjoy it to the fullest and so will many others.  

9 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Nick Foles Rec TD - 1

Thomas Brady Rec TD - 0

Brady Fumbling the ball sealed the deal essentially.

Brady 0INT

Foles 1INT

41 points sealed the game essentially. No guarantee they score TD and the two point conversion. And the fumble wasn’t really on Brady. It was just a great defensive play 

2 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

Since when are you the great defender of "the most successful sports franchise of the last 2 decades."   

There's plenty to dislike there... and disapprove of.   I will enjoy it to the fullest and so will many others.  

Again... you can. But unless your an Eagles fan I really don’t think you have much to say that we can’t come back at you on. 

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

LOL K troll

Skip’s a ****. But he also uses my team to troll people so I can’t hate him entirely. But I wouldn’t take what he says too seriously. He’s a Cowboys and Patriots fan. He’s the saltiest of the salty tonight 

14 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Brady 0INT

Foles 1INT

41 points sealed the game essentially. No guarantee they score TD and the two point conversion. And the fumble wasn’t really on Brady. It was just a great defensive play 

The INT wasn't really on Foles.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

For the first time ever I feel a little sorry for Brady. Guy played out of his mind.

Bellichick should be shamed of that defense he put on the field for nineteen games. The worst of Bellichick Era, by far.

Yup. Brady played one of the best performances I’ve ever seen any QB in a Super Bowl in a losing effort. 

Belichick on the other hand has to look in the mirror and say was 41 points the best he could do? Since 2014 he let Collins, Mayo, Wilfork, Revis, Browner, Long, Sheard, and Jones leave the defense. Scheming only will do so much. Talent wasn’t there. Loss is on him tonight.,

3 minutes ago, TpeSteel said:

The INT wasn't really on Foles.

The fumble wasn’t really on Brady. The lineman got pushed back and he took a good shot at Brady’s hand before the pass and ball bounced right into an Eagles arms. 

My point is we can play this all night. They both played incredible games. It’s dumb to act like one outclassed the other. No matter who won it would have squarely been on the defense for not getting enough stops 

Archived