Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, BLick12 said:

You're definitely jealous, you named your username after Nick Foles.

I've very happy for the fans here on this site. The Eagles forum is probably one of the funniest forums to read. Most of you guys are a lot of fun. Your fan base though has quite a bit more idiots that the usual fan base. I've never seen something so disgusting as someone eating poop.

9 hours ago, lancerman said:

The fumble wasn’t really on Brady. The lineman got pushed back and he took a good shot at Brady’s hand before the pass and ball bounced right into an Eagles arms. 

My point is we can play this all night. They both played incredible games. It’s dumb to act like one outclassed the other. No matter who won it would have squarely been on the defense for not getting enough stops 

You could argue that it was in that the ball shouldve been out of his hands as he had a guy in the flat open from the get go and it was 2nd and 2. 

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

You could argue that it was in that the ball shouldve been out of his hands as he had a guy in the flat open from the get go and it was 2nd and 2. 

You could. But I wouldn't blame any QB for fumbling there. The lineman got destroyed and it was a great defensive play and an even more fortunate bounce. It's not like a QB getting tackled and holding the ball out because he still wants to hope for something and it gets dislodged. 

8 minutes ago, lancerman said:

You could. But I wouldn't blame any QB for fumbling there. The lineman got destroyed and it was a great defensive play and an even more fortunate bounce. It's not like a QB getting tackled and holding the ball out because he still wants to hope for something and it gets dislodged. 

I don't know why anyone is even bothering to argue about that. Brady played a phenomenal game.  You guys cut our defense up like butter. You didn't even punt all game. Both Brady and Foles played incredible games. The defenses on the other hand...

21 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

I don't know why anyone is even bothering to argue about that. Brady played a phenomenal game.  You guys cut our defense up like butter. You didn't even punt all game. Both Brady and Foles played incredible games. The defenses on the other hand...

It was a glorified big 12 game.

Slightly off topic, but what have the last 2 games played by the Eagles say about the Falcons defense, if anything?

I think that team was really underrated and extremely well balanced and gritty and was primed for a legit SB run. Too bad for them the 2017 Eagles were a thing (and Lulio Jones).

Archived