Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

brady was running to get away from chaos.   that's what i would do if i'm brady - who is basically a rockstar.  

this is another 'brady is cocky, arrogant **** SOB!!!' people try to paint - which is far from the truth.  not a single player in 23 years of playing(nfl & college) bad mouthed brady once.  none.  and watching tom vs. time - brady just seems like a nice guy.   all he probably cares about is football and family.  that's it.   

3 hours ago, JPPT1974 said:

Well at least Brady did shake some Eagles hands. As well as other players. From the Patriots. But the Eagles IMHO were all class and shook all of the players of the Patriots hands. Quite a huge shift from the toxic Chip Kelly era to now the Doug Pederson.

Doug Pederson in his post game speech even said if any media person asks them about the Patriots to be complimentary. 

3 hours ago, Wolverine_Joe said:

brady was running to get away from chaos.   that's what i would do if i'm brady - who is basically a rockstar.  

this is another 'brady is cocky, arrogant **** SOB!!!' people try to paint - which is far from the truth.  not a single player in 23 years of playing(nfl & college) bad mouthed brady once.  none.  and watching tom vs. time - brady just seems like a nice guy.   all he probably cares about is football and family.  that's it.   

As opposed to the Chaos he runs "INTO" to do the opposite when he's won a SB?? GTFOH with that BS. It's is what it is. A Poor loser.

Why was Cris Collinsworth constantly claiming that the 4th down Foles trick play was the biggest play of the game and the gutsiest call ever? It was not the biggest play of the game. A field goal would still force the Pats to go for a TD on the final drive. And there's nothing gutsy going for it on 4th & goal at the 1 against that garbage defense.

5 hours ago, TuckRule said:

Why was Cris Collinsworth constantly claiming that the 4th down Foles trick play was the biggest play of the game and the gutsiest call ever? It was not the biggest play of the game. A field goal would still force the Pats to go for a TD on the final drive. And there's nothing gutsy going for it on 4th & goal at the 1 against that garbage defense.

You mean the fifth scoring defense in the NFL and a top 5 red zone defense this season?  Nothing?  Nothing gutsy about it at all?

And you have no clue how the game would have went if the Eagles don't go for that TD at the end of the half.  The Patriots likely would have taken a one point lead to start the second half, and that changes the entire complexity of the game and the momentum of the game. 

To say that wasn't gutsy is insulting and flat out wrong. 

And only got one vote. Tsk, tsk.

Sean McVay of the

Los Angeles Rams was announced as the 2017 NFL Coach of the Year during Saturday's NFL Honors award show. McVay received 35 of 50 votes with Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer (11) and Jacksonville Jaguars coach Doug Marrone (2) also receiving votes. The two Super Bowl LII coaches -- Doug Pederson and Bill Belichick -- each received one vote.

18 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I mean Brady can do whatever he wants, but it isn't a great look.

Both Keenum and Ryan embraced Foles after they lost and said some kind words.

Keenum and Foles are very good friends.  I'm not sure about Ryan and Foles.  One thing I will say is that Tom Brady always conducts himself with total class in interviews, and I greatly respect him for that.  Is it possible that he just wanted to get off the field right away to give the Eagles their moment in the spotlight without putting any attention on himself?  This would possibly explain why he searches out opposing QB's after he wins - to share the spotlight with a competitor that he respects.  Just my two cents. 

Archived