Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Yes. And the Vikings starter 2016 at 5-0 and then collapsed to 8-8 and missed the playoffs. The fact that ZImmer in his... 4th? year had the same record as Pederson in his 2nd year after the disaster of Chip Kelly with a team that suffered multiple key injuries throughout the season? I can't agree with it being Zimmer at all. YES I know when the votes are tallied.

Zimmer lost his first and second string QB's to start the season and still won with a QB with far less credentials than Pederson did and that is why he was second in the voting for COY. Nobody even gave Minny a chance to win their conference while Philly was at least a threat.

18 minutes ago, showtime said:

You're right, but why not put Gilmore on him from the start?  I guess it's because Rowe is maybe physically a better match-up even though he's nowhere near the player Gilmore is?

They played sides to start. Gilmore on the offensive right, Rowe on the offensive left. That way they wouldn't have to chase their man around the field, which could have led to some confusion. Rowe only played about a quarter of snaps during the regular season and so communication could have more easily become a problem. 

The Eagles, to their credit, lined Jeffery up on the left and began feasting on Rowe. At some point in the 2nd quarter they mixed it up and Gilmore started following Jeffery around for most snaps.

If Butler had started, I assume Gilmore would have followed Jeffery around a lot more, due to the size disparity between Jeffery and Butler, while Butler would have covered Agholor.

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Uh lolno.

We have approximately zero plays from Chips playbook.

The only notable players to be drafted by Philadelphia in the Chip Kelly era still on the team are.

Nelson Agholor, Lane Johnson, Zach Ertz and Trey Burton. This is over 3 season, Only 4 of his players are still here. GTFO

Howie Roseman cleaned up all Chip Kelly's filth.

Foles, Jenkins, the center, Cox, Barwin, the other LB, Hicks. Want me to keep going?

Anyways, Chip is dead to me but he deserves a ring from the Eagles.

21 minutes ago, Iamcanadian said:

Zimmer lost his first and second string QB's to start the season and still won with a QB with far less credentials than Pederson did and that is why he was second in the voting for COY. Nobody even gave Minny a chance to win their conference while Philly was at least a threat.

Bridgewater wasn't even in the equation this season. Keenum was brought in as the first backup this year. Come years end Bradford and Bridgewater were both healthy but they opted to stay with Keenum since he was playing well. 

I'm pretty sure WAY more people picked the Vikings than the Eagles, not sure where you're getting your info from on that LOL.

3 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Foles, Jenkins, the center, Cox, Barwin, the other LB, Hicks. Want me to keep going?

You literally have no idea.

Foles, Cox, Kelce were all drafted in Andy Reid's last season, Foles brought back with Pederson. Barwin isn't even on the team. Yes we signed Jenkins and drafted Hicks. For your information I did a breakdown of the major contributors this season to the Eagles winning it all.

All players who played an important part on us winning it all and how they got here.

Drafted Under Reid (6)
Brandon Graham
Jason Kelce
Vinny Curry
Mychal Kendricks
Nick Foles*
Fletcher Cox
Signed/Traded Under Reid (1)
Jason Peters

Drafted Under Kelly (6)
Lane Johnson
Nelson Agholor
Zach Ertz
Beau Allen
Trey Burton
Jordan Hicks
Signed/Traded Under Kelly (3)
Darren Sproles
Malcolm Jenkins
Donnie Jones

Drafted/UDFA Under Doug (6)
Carson Wentz
Corey Clement*
Jalen Mills
Halapoulivaati Vaitai
Derek Barnett
Rasul Douglas
Signed/Traded Under Doug (14)
Patrick Robinson
Tim Jernigan
Chris Long
Alshon Jeffery
Torrey Smith (meh)
Stefan Wisniewski
Brandon Brooks
Jay Ajayi
LeGarrette Blount
Nigel Bradham
Ronald Darby
Jake Elliot
Rodney McLeod
Patrick Robinson

9gAKxBM.png

1 minute ago, Oregon Ducks said:

What are you talking about?!

Foles was drafted by Reid. Chip traded him away!!

Cox was drafted by Reid.

the center, Jason Kelce, was drafted by Reid. 

This post should be dead.

Image result for eye roll gif gif

Chip Kelly ruined a fun Eagles roster and ended up sacrificing his soul so the Eagles could hire an Andy disciple to take them to the promised land. 

If any coach from the Eagles past deserves a ring for this current team's success, it's Andy Reid. 

1 minute ago, 808 said:

Chip Kelly ruined a fun Eagles roster and ended up sacrificing his soul so the Eagles could hire an Andy disciple to take them to the promised land. 

If any coach from the Eagles past deserves a ring for this current team's success, it's Andy Reid. 

Howie Roseman is the guy responsible for assembling this team if you ask me. I don't think Reid was making the drafting choices in 2012 IMHO.

Chip Kelly pretty much ran the show 2013-2015 and gradually gutted the roster of the previous era and leaving us in the pit of misery.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

You literally have no idea.

Foles, Cox, Kelce were all drafted in Andy Reid's last season, Foles brought back with Pederson. Barwin isn't even on the team. Yes we signed Jenkins and drafted Hicks. For your information I did a breakdown of the major contributors this season to the Eagles winning it all.

Reveal hidden contents

All players who played an important part on us winning it all and how they got here.

Drafted Under Reid (6)
Brandon Graham
Jason Kelce
Vinny Curry
Mychal Kendricks
Nick Foles*
Fletcher Cox
Signed/Traded Under Reid (1)
Jason Peters

Drafted Under Kelly (6)
Lane Johnson
Nelson Agholor
Zach Ertz
Beau Allen
Trey Burton
Jordan Hicks
Signed/Traded Under Kelly (3)
Darren Sproles
Malcolm Jenkins
Donnie Jones

Drafted/UDFA Under Doug (6)
Carson Wentz
Corey Clement*
Jalen Mills
Halapoulivaati Vaitai
Derek Barnett
Rasul Douglas
Signed/Traded Under Doug (14)
Patrick Robinson
Tim Jernigan
Chris Long
Alshon Jeffery
Torrey Smith (meh)
Stefan Wisniewski
Brandon Brooks
Jay Ajayi
LeGarrette Blount
Nigel Bradham
Ronald Darby
Jake Elliot
Rodney McLeod
Patrick Robinson

9gAKxBM.png

LOL! Good job though

Just now, Danger said:

Howie Roseman is the guy responsible for assembling this team if you ask me. I don't think Reid was making the drafting choices in 2012 IMHO.

Chip Kelly pretty much ran the show 2013-2015 and gradually gutted the roster of the previous era and leaving us in the pit of misery.

Yeah Howie's the GOAT. I'm with you there, he is responsible, but he's getting a ring already.

I was eluding to which former HC had a deeper imprint on our current roster. When you factor in his ability to bring Foles back from near retirement to win an eventual SB MVP, that trumps all Chip ever did for us. 

“This isn’t an emergency,” Gronkowski said, via TMZ. “This is just uh, Rob Gronkowski calling, and while I was gone, my whole house got robbed while on the Super Bowl trip, and I just got back.”

I don't know where else to put this, but am I the only one who laughed out loud when they read this?  "This is just, uh, Rob Gronkowski calling."  I literally lol'd.  Also how nice he was.  "This isn't an emergency..." 

Archived