Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

37 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I would add El Ramster and jrry32 to those as well.

As for the Goff/Wentz, I don’t see it, it was the Rams who passed on Wentz and made their decision, maybe in the future if those two teams are constantly competing with each other but at this moment I don’t see it.

You'd be wrong. You're confusing my unpopular (and wrong) opinion regarding your team with Foles at QB with some sort of personal vendetta.

26 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You'd be wrong. You're confusing my unpopular (and wrong) opinion regarding your team with Foles at QB with some sort of personal vendetta.

Well, based on the Nick Foles you all were subjected to in St. Louis, it shouldn't have been a surprising opinion.

You can add me to the list. I don’t remember exactly what the caveat I used was, but I essentially said the Eagles without Wentz weren’t as good as the Jaguars. The team found a way to rally around Foles, the coaching staff put Foles in an excellent position to succeed and he played out of his mind.

Hopefully I put the caveat on Foles playing like a backup so I’m not forever wrong, but I’ll admit I definitely misjudged how the team would perform when it mattered.

My god this thread has gone to ****.

I was glad to see the Eagles finally get their first title, but all of this Patriots trolling from people that just hate 'em because of jealousy, the chest beating from Eagle fans and pointing out how others were wrong for justifiably predicting that theys would take a step back after losing Wentz is just plain childish and classless. 

That is all.

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

My god this thread has gone to ****.

I was glad to see the Eagles finally get their first title, but all of this Patriots trolling from people that just hate 'em because of jealousy, the chest beating from Eagle fans and pointing out how others were wrong for justifiably predicting that theys would take a step back after losing Wentz is just plain childish and classless. 

That is all.

h7B5A4DB7

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

Oh you know, your the headliner for one of those said categories.

*you're. 

Other than trolling your attempt to call me a troll, what trolling have I done?  I legitimately laughed out loud when I found out that the Eagles ran a fake walk through in case the Patriots were watching.  It's a true story.  It happened. 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2758527-eagles-ran-fake-super-bowl-walk-through-in-case-patriots-were-watching

How is stating that trolling?  What other trolling have I done? 

I'll wait. 

Archived