Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

41 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Seriously though? Why Rams fans in here hate the Eagles so much? I don’t think we’ve had any sort of controversy that may have spawn it.

It's not Rams fans, it's just me. Don't need to drag my fellow Rams fans into this lol Although I would imagine the Goff/Wentz thing would play some factor down the road given they went 1 and 2.

46 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

It's not Rams fans, it's just me. Don't need to drag my fellow Rams fans into this lol Although I would imagine the Goff/Wentz thing would play some factor down the road given they went 1 and 2.

I would add El Ramster and jrry32 to those as well.

As for the Goff/Wentz, I don’t see it, it was the Rams who passed on Wentz and made their decision, maybe in the future if those two teams are constantly competing with each other but at this moment I don’t see it.

7 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I would add El Ramster and jrry32 to those as well.

As for the Goff/Wentz, I don’t see it, it was the Rams who passed on Wentz and made their decision, maybe in the future if those two teams are constantly competing with each other but at this moment I don’t see it.

I mean this years regular season game had playoff implications, it's the Rams who hurt Wentz, and Rams/Eagles seem to be NFC playoff teams  for the foreseeable future. Oh and the McVay/Peterson COTY thing. I'd say at this moment they are constantly competing.

Archived