The tWo Hangout

So I’m at the Field Museum, and thought I would share this just because.

bRrtBzO.jpg

Black (hidden) at the front, yellowish and visible on the back.

Just like the helmets...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Wrigley Field on Wednesday, July 29th, 2015 for the first time. That was the game that started their 15-1 stretch that propelled them to the Playoffs and being *the team* in MLB for a year and a half.

I got my Jags/Cubs tattoo on October 29, 2016. Greg Olsen was fired on that day, while I was getting tattooed. It was the first step towards the resurgence of this team. The Cubs went down 3-1 that day. We all know what happened after that 

So...uhhh....what do I need to do on/before Sunday?

6 hours ago, iPwn said:

I went to Wrigley Field on Wednesday, July 29th, 2015 for the first time. That was the game that started their 15-1 stretch that propelled them to the Playoffs and being *the team* in MLB for a year and a half.

I got my Jags/Cubs tattoo on October 29, 2016. Greg Olsen was fired on that day, while I was getting tattooed. It was the first step towards the resurgence of this team. The Cubs went down 3-1 that day. We all know what happened after that 

So...uhhh....what do I need to do on/before Sunday?

Tattoo!!!!!

Should say

DUUUUUUUUUUUVAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

Seems kinda desperate for Chicago.  If the the Hawks leadership can get Duclair to give a crap and buy in to the team, it could be alright for them.  And gives them a tiny bit more cap wiggle room for the deadline.  Probably would've just kept Panik though.

On 1/10/2018 at 5:36 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Some tattoos are never a good idea but if it ain’t broke dont fix it

Yeah, so it’s gonna have to be a good one to justify getting it.

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I mean if we lose arent you going to be salty for a while? They haven’t been in the playoffs since i was 10....

I’m going to be upset. I’m not going to be a petulant child.