The tWo Hangout

19 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Credit card or PayPal would be best. Debit cards aren’t really the best idea for online transactions just because of the fraud protection rules on debit card purchases should the card number get stolen. But eBay will stand behind you to resolve any issues with your order.

I use PayPay just because it’s easy to tie a bunch of my recurring stuff to that, then I only need to change my info once if I get a new bank or a new card.

Gotcha. Just signed up for paypal and went that route.

Just bought an "authentic" Rashean Mathis reebok jersey for $11, $14.50 with shipping. Can't pass up on that.

Can't completely tell if it's legit authentic or not but the tag says it is. Either way, worth it for that price.

Stupid me didn't just look at reebok jerseys that are authentic prior to purchasing, but now that I have I think it's fake. There shouldn't be an NFL players logo to the right of the tag on the bottom part of the jersey on reebok jerseys I don't think, this one has one.

Oh well, under $15 and it looks pretty cool.

5 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Stupid me didn't just look at reebok jerseys that are authentic prior to purchasing, but now that I have I think it's fake. There shouldn't be an NFL players logo to the right of the tag on the bottom part of the jersey on reebok jerseys I don't think, this one has one.

Oh well, under $15 and it looks pretty cool.

On the surface, i'd say it's kinda weird that they're even bothering to make fake "authentic" jerseys from mostly forgotten players of old.  But then, until lately...we haven't exactly had many contemporary players worth purchasing a knockoff jersey for anyway.  So...whatever i guess.

9 hours ago, Tugboat said:

On the surface, i'd say it's kinda weird that they're even bothering to make fake "authentic" jerseys from mostly forgotten players of old.  But then, until lately...we haven't exactly had many contemporary players worth purchasing a knockoff jersey for anyway.  So...whatever i guess.

Yeah, its a Rashean Mathis jersey. Pretty stoked about it.

Was wanting an old Boselli or Brackens jersey but was a little out of my price range atm.

16 hours ago, .Buzz said:

So I'm definitely going down to Jacksonville for the game on the 17th against Houston now.

So question for those who have went, are the nose bleed seats really bad? Is it worth paying an extra $10-$15 to be in the 200's or so?

Buy a cheap seat and move closer. I bought a cheap seat a couple years ago, sat up there for a couple minutes but it literally hurt my head to watch the game. I couldn’t do it. So I just moved closer. I sit in 229. They don’t check tickets, well where I sit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Buy a cheap seat and move closer. I bought a cheap seat a couple years ago, sat up there for a couple minutes but it literally hurt my head to watch the game. I couldn’t do it. So I just moved closer. I sit in 229. They don’t check tickets, well where I sit.

So it's really easy to move up?

Sounds like the best bet then. Tickets are only like $33 for the cheap ones, as a college student I'd obviously prefer to go as cheap as possible while still enjoying the game. This will be my first NFL game I've ever been to as well so I just don't have much knowledge as far as how easy it is to move up/views from higher up.