The tWo Hangout

2 minutes ago, corry said:

It's only for four hours, and its at the same school he's at now. The feds foot the bill for that four hours though so its all good in my book. It's extremely beneficial to kids/families that haven't had their kids in any early education programs. It's hard to believe my little man is a little over a year away from gen pop. 

So like a head start program then?

Does anyone know of a sharemouse alternative? I know a bunch of you guys are Mac purest buy, I'm trying to run two laptops and duel monitor PC through one key board and mouse and so far its not working out.   

6 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Yup. Really hoping the new forum gets guys to come back and stay. Would be nice to see some new active folks make their way here too.

Yeah, we could definitely use some new guys. Doesn't seem like too many people have signed up since I joined up a few years back.

10 minutes ago, iPwn said:

So like a head start program then?

Maybe, head start may be a state run program. I know VPK is a national program that is designed to help transition kids to elementary school. 

56 minutes ago, corry said:

That's the program I currently use, and for whatever reason (probably user error) it's extremely buggy. The drag and drop feature on that program is nice, but the program itself rarely works. 

If you scroll a bit, there's about a half dozen alternatives listed. 

17 hours ago, iPwn said:
17 hours ago, corry said:

That's the program I currently use, and for whatever reason (probably user error) it's extremely buggy. The drag and drop feature on that program is nice, but the program itself rarely works. 

If you scroll a bit, there's about a half dozen alternatives listed. 

Any of those gonna work for you?