The tWo Hangout

I’m looking to buy the $200/year PFF subscription, but I’m only going to do it if I get some people who are willing to share the cost with me. This is the version that has all the stats and stuff that people actually find valuable, not just the grades. I’ll pay double what the individual cost is for everyone else; so if we have 4 people, I’ll pay $80 while others pay $40 and so forth.

Anyone here interested in getting it?

56 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I’m looking to buy the $200/year PFF subscription, but I’m only going to do it if I get some people who are willing to share the cost with me. This is the version that has all the stats and stuff that people actually find valuable, not just the grades. I’ll pay double what the individual cost is for everyone else; so if we have 4 people, I’ll pay $80 while others pay $40 and so forth.

I'll chip in whatever the difference ends up being.

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

I'd like to but I honestly don't have the funds for that right now.

58 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Except New England...they already got away with it

New England has beaten the Jaguars in the AFC Championship twice. They lost the Super Bowl both times. The only other team to beat us in the AFC Championship, the Titans, also lost.

Again, no one beats the Jaguars in the AFC Championship and gets away with it.

8 hours ago, iPwn said:

New England has beaten the Jaguars in the AFC Championship twice. They lost the Super Bowl both times. The only other team to beat us in the AFC Championship, the Titans, also lost.

Again, no one beats the Jaguars in the AFC Championship and gets away with it.

So by getting away with it you mean someone else cleans up our mess

On 2/9/2018 at 10:31 AM, iPwn said:

Instead, i think i'll probably just buy $200 of bourbon and make up my own grades.

• Like 2

On 2/11/2018 at 7:58 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

$200 of bourbon you buying a crap ton of stuff i assume?

On 2/11/2018 at 7:59 AM, VLoo said:

Booze costs a lot in the great white wilderness

This.  $200 worth really isn't even that much.  Still a better investment than PFF i think.

On 2/11/2018 at 12:21 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

But necessary when its that cold

It helps.

8 hours ago, Tugboat said:

$200 worth really isn't even that much.  Still a better investment than PFF i think.

Well that’s why I’m looking to split the cost.

But I’m only looking to get it because the stats actually have value.