The tWo Hangout

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I can't say I miss those days of getting drunk.

Nah, I'm not drunk. Have only had a few light beers.

I do enjoy having a few a couple times a week, but I am getting to the point where it is harder and harder to enjoy it unless it's with a bunch of friends (tailgating, etc.)/seeing family for the first time in a while due to the next morning/early afternoon. Just miserable.

Edited by .Buzz

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I do enjoy having a few a couple times a week, but I am getting to the point where it is harder and harder to enjoy it unless it's with a bunch of friends (tailgating, etc.)/seeing family for the first time in a while due to the next morning/early afternoon. Just miserable.

I feel you on that. I don't even get to a real buzz much anymore. Just enough to loosen up a little and relax and that's it.

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I feel you on that. I don't even get to a real buzz much anymore. Just enough to loosen up a little and relax and that's it.

Yeah I hear you. Certainly helps me with that.

Honestly the key is to just make sure you drink plenty of water and maybe have an ibuprofen or Tylenol before bed. Does wonders.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Honestly the key is to just make sure you drink plenty of water and maybe have an ibuprofen or Tylenol before bed. Does wonders.

How jelly are you that I've never had a hangover?

• Like 1

Just now, iPwn said:

How jelly are you that I've never had a hangover?

How? Just do what I said above consistently?

I will say, it's been a while since I've had one since I started doing that if I drank quite a bit that night. The fact that you've NEVER had one is pretty insane though. 

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

How? Just do what I said above consistently?

I just don't get them. Doesn't matter what I do. Go to sleep without drinking any water? Worst symptom is being a little dehydrated. Only ever had one headache in my life too.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

I just don't get them. Doesn't matter what I do. Go to sleep without drinking any water? Worst symptom is being a little dehydrated. Only ever had one headache in my life too.

Man, having way too many wouldn't be that big of a problem then haha.

I rarely ever get headaches too. Usually my hangover is more so just a bad gut ache and just feeling like dog **** more than anything...not so much a headache.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Man, having way too many wouldn't be that big of a problem then haha.

It made for some other problems though. For example, drunk texts became a regularity during that phase.

And yeah, none of those other symptoms either. It was great for getting drunk all the time.

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

It made for some other problems though. For example, drunk texts became a regularity during that phase.

And yeah, none of those other symptoms either. It was great for getting drunk all the time.

Ah, yeah that sucks. Even when I'm intoxicated I usually have pretty good handle on what I'm doing/still think things through unless I'm REALLY gone. So don't usually have that problem.

35 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Ah, yeah that sucks. Even when I'm intoxicated I usually have pretty good handle on what I'm doing/still think things through unless I'm REALLY gone. So don't usually have that problem.

Well it’s really easy to get REALLY gone when you’re not worried about a hangover...

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I’ll drag this forum to 1k if I have to.

I expect Jags, Sabo, VLoo, Tugboat, etc. to be around more when the preseason/season gets going hopefully. I'm honestly surprised we're still #2 as more and more people have joined up.

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I expect Jags, Sabo, VLoo, Tugboat, etc. to be around more when the preseason/season gets going hopefully. I'm honestly surprised we're still #2 as more and more people have joined up.

Hope so!