The tWo Hangout

10 hours ago, .Buzz said:

I expect Jags, Sabo, VLoo, Tugboat, etc. to be around more when the preseason/season gets going hopefully. I'm honestly surprised we're still #2 as more and more people have joined up.

Don't tell me what to do. 

Depends how sad and how early that sadness kicks in this season.

16 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I figured this might get lost if I posted it in a random spot in the training camp thread, and it’s not really training camp related. So here, enjoy.

He legit sounds pretty pissed about it. Don't completely blame him though I guess lol.

Make plays like what we expected and you'll be on there plenty, Tashaun.

Just now, VLoo said:

Don't tell me what to do. 

Depends how sad and how early that sadness kicks in this season.

IDK, I think it'll be fun to watch even if we only win 5-7 games with the defensive talent, Fournette, ARob/Lee/Hurns/Dede (pending on health). I do expect depressing QB play that holds us back until Bortles shows something different though.

So would anyone be interested in having a viewing party for some old Jaguars games? We can do it like a GDT and all pick a time that we can all watch it and comment on things as they’re happening.

There’s a handful of full games on YouTube. 

37 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Been watching the HOF ceremony.

You?

Boycotting the HOF

Also about to try to boot up Madden and see if they have updated rosters with our Free Agents and draft picks I can use to start a My Career.