The tWo Hangout

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

I think it’s a thing in a lot of subs right now. Gotta be willing to hand them out. You get 10 to give per day, so it’d be good to see them given out. It’s something I definitely need to do more of as well.

Oh, 10 a day limit? Good to know.

But yeah, just a small incentive to guys posting consistently. Doesnt matter that much but still nice to do.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Oh, 10 a day limit? Good to know.

But yeah, just a small incentive to guys posting consistently. Doesnt matter that much but still nice to do.

That limit might change in the future, but that’s where it’s at now. 

Agreed. It’s nice to know your contributions are appreciated, even if it’s just something minor.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I'm more of a beer guy. 

Much, much more of a mixed drink guy, myself. 

Only beer I’ve found that I can tolerate is Goose Island 312. Tried a lot of different brews, and none of them have lived up to the hype for me.

36 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Much, much more of a mixed drink guy, myself. 

Only beer I’ve found that I can tolerate is Goose Island 312. Tried a lot of different brews, and none of them have lived up to the hype for me.

Ah, really?

I used to hate beer back in high school. The more you drink it the more you like it imo. I have found very few beers I dislike now. I REALLY used to hate IPA's a couple years back and now if they have one on tap I like/I want to try and it's a must.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Ah, really?

I used to hate beer back in high school. The more you drink it the more you like it imo. I have found very few beers I dislike now. I REALLY used to hate IPA's a couple years back and now if they have one on tap I like/I want to try and it's a must.

That’s what I always heard. But I’m 29 now, have tried beers going on 15 years, and I just can’t get into them.