The tWo Hangout

13 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I find more creative ways to not have a life.

i been painting for the past two hours bro. i haven't even painted in like 5-6 years. i dont even know what im doing. before that i was on an insect fighting youtube binge. got my apartment to myself for the first time in like a month. zeroh rulez now boyyy. 

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i been painting for the past two hours bro. i haven't even painted in like 5-6 years. i dont even know what im doing. before that i was on an insect fighting youtube binge. got my apartment to myself for the first time in like a month. zeroh rulez now boyyy. 

Sounds intense. Specifically the insect fighting videos.

21 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Do they still make those Japanese bug fights? I remember watching them when I was in high school in like ‘04. 

Yeah, my no life habits typically consist of posting here, Twitter, and reading Reddit.

Got like 300 NES, SNES, Genesis, Game Boy, GBA, etc. games along with a PS4 and XBox One. And I rarely seem to ever play those. 

5 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Do they still make those Japanese bug fights? I remember watching them when I was in high school in like ‘04. 

i dunno man. it's not a hobby of mine. was watching some ufc stuff and then wound up at a variety of different bug fights. that's probably the last i'll ever watch that genre of fighting tbh. ants wreck most bugs. besides spiders. spoiler alert there. 

5 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Yeah, my no life habits typically consist of posting here, Twitter, and reading Reddit.

Got like 300 NES, SNES, Genesis, Game Boy, GBA, etc. games along with a PS4 and XBox One. And I rarely seem to ever play those. 

if i'm by myself im either posting on twitter/here. or watching stuff on youtube. or trying to find new music. 

woaaah the production value of this was way better than what i was watching. but crab v. beetle man... no carnage there. this basically a grappling match. this is maia v. gsp.

This might be more up your alley then

centipede was a +1200 in my mind. did it kill it? how lol? 

Pretty sure it was this

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/wild/worlds-deadliest/videos/killer-centipede/

Cant get the videos to load from my phone, but this is the site they first came from.

http://www.japanesebugfights.com/

If you can’t get that to load, the list of all the fights are below, and you can search for them on YouTube or wherever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Bug_Fights