The tWo Hangout

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I kind of feel dirty if I follow such a good team out of the gate honestly.

Eh. You gravitate towards who you gravitate towards. It’s not like you’re choosing to bandwagon on them because they’re good. Now, if you were switching to to Golden State and the Cubs while also taking them on, that’s one thing. But you dealt with a decade of Jaguars crap, the Orioles being mediocre forever, the downturn of Minnesota, so if the team you happen to gravitate towards or makes most sense for you in hockey happens to be an elite team on what may be the tail end of their run as one of the best in the league, oh well.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Eh. You gravitate towards who you gravitate towards. It’s not like you’re choosing to bandwagon on them because they’re good. Now, if you were switching to to Golden State and the Cubs while also taking them on, that’s one thing. But you dealt with a decade of Jaguars crap, the Orioles being mediocre forever, the downturn of Minnesota, so if the team you happen to gravitate towards or makes most sense for you in hockey happens to be an elite team on what may be the tail end of their run as one of the best in the league, oh well.

Yeah, and it's not like the Hawks are coming off their best season. Lot of people thought the team was done going into this year as far as contending for the Cup goes, some didn't even have them making it through the Central.

But yeah, I hear you. Not like any of the teams I follow scream I'm that type of guy anyways. Plus, Chicago makes a lot of sense geographically, 2nd closest hockey team besides the Wild (who I just can't seem to get behind honestly).

11 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, and it's not like the Hawks are coming off their best season. Lot of people thought the team was done going into this year as far as contending for the Cup goes, some didn't even have them making it through the Central.

But yeah, I hear you. Not like any of the teams I follow scream I'm that type of guy anyways. Plus, Chicago makes a lot of sense geographically, 2nd closest hockey team besides the Wild (who I just can't seem to get behind honestly).

If they make sense, they make sense. So there you go.