PRE-SB MOCK

IrishHooligan00

38 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

It is painfully obvious you are a Browns fan. Let's sign the best FA QB, the best FA WR, AND get the biggest package of picks to trade down in over a decade.... well, can't say you're not 'shooting for the stars'.

No I'm an eagles fan, the mock makes most sense for cle. Also buffalo is moving all the way up into the top 5 from 22 so yeah it's gonna cost. 

3 hours ago, Smhx2519 said:

If you look at the options of free agency or trade you have Kirk Cousins, AJ McCarron, Nick Foles, Sam Bradford, Teddy Bridgewater and Tyrod Taylor. Toss in a couple of older guys like McCown and Fitzpatrick that can start. 

There could be 5 QBs taken in the first round Rosen, Darnold, Allen, Mayfield and Lamar Jackson. 

Then you have the next group of QBs in this draft that could be the next Cousins or Dak Prescott in Mike White, Luke Falk, Kyle Lauletta, Mason Rudolph and Riley Ferguson. 

There are still lesser known QBs in the draft and free agency that could be a surprise like Case Keenum. 

So I would be surprised if there is a team that goes all out to move up it this draft 

Foles won't be released or traded

Bridgewater and Bradford may start but are also injury prone.

Tyrod Taylor is still with buffalo

Mccarron in a rfa n prolly will remain that way pending a hearing.

Mccown and Fitz are Jokes

Seen it before teams have to trade up for the QB they love. Some might prefer Mayfield over darnold some prefer Rosen over all. 

Theyres only 6 QBs in this draft worth taking the rest will only he quality backups

They'll be plenty of trades in this draft. 

On 2/2/2018 at 3:27 PM, IrishHooligan00 said:

Stay far away from Ward, He's truely not the top Corner in this Class. They need Jaire Alexander or Joshua Jackson, IMO even Tav Mcfadden Is a better choice then Ward. 

No Ward is significantly better than those guys. And I'm not your typical Ohio OSU honk. I could care less about OSU. Specifically tell me why Ward isn't the best corner in the class.

23 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Foles won't be released or traded

Bridgewater and Bradford may start but are also injury prone.

Tyrod Taylor is still with buffalo

Mccarron in a rfa n prolly will remain that way pending a hearing.

Mccown and Fitz are Jokes

Seen it before teams have to trade up for the QB they love. Some might prefer Mayfield over darnold some prefer Rosen over all. 

Theyres only 6 QBs in this draft worth taking the rest will only he quality backups

They'll be plenty of trades in this draft. 

Ok, so let’s say your Eagles win today. Foles has an mvp type game. You really believe the Eagles aren’t going to trade him to the highest bidder? 

Because there are 6 solid QB options in this Draft I don’t think you will see the big draft deals you do. Not to mention a big time free agent in Cousins. Cincinnati almost traded McCarron last year, he won’t be in Cincy this year regardless of wether he wins arbitration or not. That’s 9 options at QB, it’s not a year to mortgage the franchise for a QB. 

Hope your Eagles Win today!!!

Archived