Red Dead Redemption 2

MikeT14

7 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

You wake up randomly in the middle of nowhere. Say, "Ah, not again". And your horse is a million miles away.

I ran around for like 10 minutes trying to find a horse or anybody with one. Finally found a cougar to kill me so I could spawn with my horse. lol

Well I instantly fell off the cliff there and died so I didn’t have to deal with any of that on accident lol. I was kinda mad at myself for pointlessly hitching my horse to a post before the mission lol

u had me worried tho, thought getting away meant I left Lenny high and dry or somethin 

9 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Well I instantly fell off the cliff there and died so I didn’t have to deal with any of that on accident lol. I was kinda mad at myself for pointlessly hitching my horse to a post before the mission lol

u had me worried tho, thought getting away meant I left Lenny high and dry or somethin 

You gotta do that mission again and get busted. Its hilarious waking up in the jail.

3 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

You gotta do that mission again and get busted. Its hilarious waking up in the jail.

I think I will. I’m still dying over the fact that Arthur got so drunk he thought every single person in the saloon was black and his friend Lenny lmao. Rockstar just does whatever it wants 

• Like 1

Big Red Turkomon is BY FAR the best horse in the game. Like Secretariat out there. Its big as Bills war horse, Arthurs head is lower than the top of the saddle. Mountain of stam and health, fast as the Arabians. And commands awesome.

I was trying out this American Standardbred. I think it had mental issues. Like running through fences and jumping after. And it wouldnt follow a wagon or anything Ive stolen more than a few seconds before wondering off on its own. Wonder off from stores while I was inside, shed be across town. Dont know what was up with that, but stuck with her for awhile cause she was amusing. If passing a horse or wagon, shed turn her head to look at them, and wed both be flying through the air cause of a collision, then evading the law. It was crazy. Anyone have that? Controlling her was awful, but made for a fun time.

On 11/17/2018 at 2:21 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

Anyone have that? Controlling her was awful, but made for a fun time.

Some breeds seem more skittish than others.

Why can't I wife up Mary-Beth? Forget this hoe who keeps sending me to do her dirty work... give me the buxom redhead please.

Caught 7 of the  legendary fish today my thumb is so raw from reeling. Think I'm going to have a blister tomorrow. Ended up switching to my knuckle instead. Took me forever to find the one in the frozen lake Isabella. All I was catching was Muskies. Got to the point where instead of throwing them back I was keeping them and dropping them on the shore. Pulled about 12 muskies before I finally nabbed the big red salmon or whatever it was. The legendary Gar took me a while too. Pulled about 6 sturgeons before I hooked him.

9 minutes ago, Shockey1979 said:

Caught 7 of the  legendary fish today my thumb is so raw from reeling. Think I'm going to have a blister tomorrow. Ended up switching to my knuckle instead. Took me forever to find the one in the frozen lake Isabella. All I was catching was Muskies. Got to the point where instead of throwing them back I was keeping them and dropping them on the shore. Pulled about 12 muskies before I finally nabbed the big red salmon or whatever it was. The legendary Gar took me a while too. Pulled about 6 sturgeons before I hooked him.

I just started on those myself. Just got the blue gill and mailed it off first cast.

Was hoping to hear all would be that easy lol.

After trying to trigger the legendary Gator several times. Found out you have to be on chapter 6 to do that. So I switched to fishing.

Also. Rocking all 3 Turkomans atm. Red, Silver and Gold. Got lucky and found the Silver tied up to a hitching post, so stole it.

Not sure if this qualifies as SPOILERS, but...

So... in a rando interaction, I think this guy is going to attack me, so I pull out my knife. I'm all ready for him. The game then puts me on rails so I can't adjust, and Arthur is literally raped. I've decided that the game is self aware and is cracking jokes on itself at my expense.

8 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Anyone that has started over, are the treasures always in their spots, or do you have to collect the clues in order for the treasure to appear?

Also, has anyone run into the KKK? I have twice, and both times the interaction is pretty funny.  

I ran into them twice. I posted on it early after release. That second time had me rolling. Cause I stood by listening to the leader pout and ramble.

Also listened to a convo between Bill and Uncle last night as they sat around the camp fire that tripped me out.

Bill was like: Everyone thinks Im so dumb. Im not that dumb.

Uncle: I dont think youre that dumb. I think your just averagely dumb.

Bill: Thanks. That means a lot to me. I mean, I think Im no dumber than Marsten or Morgan.

Uncle: Everyone thinks Im lazy. But I just dont like to work. Maybe the same is for you. Youre not dumb, you just dont like to think.

Bill: Yeah, Yeah. Thats it. You really understand me.

xD

• Like 2

So, I got to what I am pretty sure is the end.  And then my game file screws up Morrowind style.  First the dialogue is silent, then the game just freezes on Dutch's face.  Reloaded a save, had to do one mission over and the same thing happened.  I guess I will try again tomorrow, but that is pretty disappointing.  

I think on my next playthrough I am going to be a total jerk.  Assassinate everyone/thing I see on the road, rob stores, not help people.  As many people as Arthur kills in the game, somehow I have a really squeaky clean reputation.