Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

14 hours ago, swede700 said:

Sure, Tripple G, I'll score one for Jerry.  Good for him.

I am scoring one for Kwesi too. Getting someone to take on a guaranteed contract that the Vikings were on the hook for was great. I believe the Vikings would have cut Booth had they not been able to trade him. I bet KAM was trying to trade Cine too. It's too bad there wasn't a sucka for Kwesi to unload Cine's contract on.

The last chance to get out from under Cine's contract is if someone claims that contract on waivers. We'll know soon, but my guess is nobody will touch his contract; teams will be interested in signing Cine for minimum after he clears waivers.

Edited by Cearbhall
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, vike daddy said:

maybe.

yeah, probably so.

That will happen.  No one is going to take on a 1st-rounders contract who he was cut prior to his 3rd year...but there is likely a talent there that someone may be to unlock and think they can.  He should probably go somewhere like the Ravens or Browns (if they saw enough good from him in the joints). 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, swede700 said:

That will happen.  No one is going to take on a 1st-rounders contract who he was cut prior to his 3rd year...but there is likely a talent there that someone may be to unlock and think they can.  He should probably go somewhere like the Ravens or Browns (if they saw enough good from him in the joints). 

I think the Eagles, with Fangio, would be his best opportunity. 

• Like 2