This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I said a deal for Mack would've been a good move for us. It wasn't for the Bears. That was an all-in move for a team that had no QB.

I stand by that if you have a franchise QB, whenever you have a chance to add an All Pro EDGE, CB or OT, you explore pulling the trigger.

That’s correct, yep, I remember now.

Do you still feel that way? Do you think Mack, his contract and is missing out on whatever those first round picks would have been would have gotten us a ring?

Edited by Outpost31

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Dude, enough.

Disagree with me I don’t care. The cheap shots from you and Ray over me not watching a regular season are the most childish I can imagine and have no bearing on football discussion when it comes to macro moves.

Is your dad’s boat bigger than my dad’s boat, too I’ll bet?

Do you even know how you sound?

I get you don’t like me, and I’m sorry, but I’m not going to have a conversation with people who pull that junk.

Childish is saying, "you have to agree with me about Topic A because I was right about Topic B." Literally no one here does that. 

And if you took 5 seconds via google, you'd learn that your take on Harbaugh being hated is a fairy tale, is flat out wrong. 

Edited by cannondale

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Was I always like that? I’m legitima

That’s correct, yep, I remember now.

Do you still feel that way? Do you think Mack, his contract and is missing out on whatever those first round picks would have been would have gotten us a ring?

Very hard to say, cause Gute was not Ted and went and signed the Smith Bros, Turner and Amos that off-season, so in our specific case I think not making the trade benefitted us, but I think more often than not I think you'd be better off making the deal for the sure fire thing.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Childish is saying, "you have to agree with me about Topic A because I was right about Topic B." Literally no one here does that. 

And if you took 5 seconds via google, you'd learn that your take on Harbaugh being hated is a fairy tale, is flat out wrong. 

I never said that, and you know it. It’s a stretch to even say I said that. I was mainly referring to people who laughed at it without attempting to discuss it and acting as if I am an idiot for having the opinion Harbaugh would be a great hire for Minnesota, and I called back to times I was right when I received the same treatment. What you suggested I said is, to put it bluntly, wrong.

As far as how players think of Harbaugh, I already commented on that. He’s a highly sought after head coach. If owners and GMs want him, they’ve done their due diligence on those reports, and they’ve likely found that the complaints come from snowflakes.

Beyond that, I have no interest in carrying on this conversation with you.

Edited by Outpost31

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I never said that, and you know it. It’s a stretch to even say I said that.

As far as how players think of Harbaugh, I already commented on that. He’s a highly sought after head coach. If owners and GMs want him, they’ve done their due diligence on those reports, and they’ve likely found that the complaints come from snowflakes.

Beyond that, I have no interest in carrying on this conversation with you.

""I told you all so about Mack and I’m telling you all again now, if the Vikings get Harbaugh, they will win a Super Bowl within 5 years.""

Edited by cannondale

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

""I told you all so about Mack and I’m telling you all again now, if the Vikings get Harbaugh, they will win a Super Bowl within 5 years.I wouldn't think so""

That’s called a prediction, clearly typed, calling back a time when everyone thought a different team would get a Super Bowl off of a different move.

It’s not me saying what you said I said.

This does nothing for you.

Step away from the conversation.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

That’s called a prediction, clearly typed, calling back a time when everyone thought a different team would get a Super Bowl off of a different move.

LOL. 

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

“everyone”

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Living in MIchigan and not too far from Ann Arbor I have a few friends in the athletic department. The 'rumors' are Harbaugh was forced to bring in coordinators last year or he was out. The coordinators were running the entire show. Harbaugh was a figurehead. 

Another rumor is they believe he has early onset CTE. Obviously, I can't validate those rumors and he has seemed a bit different that when he was in San Francisco. So, it's just-folks talking IMO. 

Not sure I'm too worried about him in Minnesota. He had his one year at Michigan and his brother took back his DC he loaned him. He's losing a ton more talent than he's bringing in, so it's going to be a fairly substantial drop off should he stay. The fact his brother took back Michigan's DC tells me Harbaugh might be out. He could be pissed about the forced pay cut to stay and who could blame him. 

Edited by Old Guy

4 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

“everyone”

I always say everyone and that’s hyperbole, yes. If you haven’t noticed, I use hyperbole a lot. I’m rarely literal.

However, a very large amount of people were adamant the Mack move was the Bears robbing the Raiders.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I always say everyone and that’s hyperbole, yes. If you haven’t noticed, I use hyperbole a lot. I’m rarely literal.

However, a very large amount of people were adamant the Mack move was the Bears robbing the Raiders.

I wasn't posting here then but giving up what the Bears gave up with no quarterback was foolish. Said it then, believe it now. 

11 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Living in MIchigan and not too far from Ann Arbor I have a few friends in the athletic department. The 'rumors' are Harbaugh was forced to bring in coordinators last year or he was out. The coordinators were running the entire show. Harbaugh was a figurehead. 

Another rumor is they believe he has early onset CTE. Obviously, I can't validate those rumors and he has seemed a bit different that when he was in San Francisco. So, it's just-folks talking IMO. 

Not sure I'm too worried about him in Minnesota. He had his one year at Michigan and his brother took back his DC he loaned him. He's losing a ton more talent than he's bringing in, so it's going to be a fairly substantial drop off should he stay. The fact his brother took back Michigan's DC tells me Harbaugh might be out. He could be pissed about the forced pay cut to stay and who could blame him. 

Harbaughs biggest issue isn't his ability to coach. He's just a massive prick and it only takes a few years before he really starts to wear guys down. Harbaugh going to the Vikings makes them a serious contender.

45 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Harbaughs biggest issue isn't his ability to coach. He's just a massive prick and it only takes a few years before he really starts to wear guys down. Harbaugh going to the Vikings makes them a serious contender.

We can agree to disagree! His players at Michigan loved him. He had Andrew Luck at Stanford then a loaded San Francisco team. He struggled at Michigan for 7 years and they underachieved for the first 6 years. I hope he goes to Minnesota. 

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

We can agree to disagree! His players at Michigan loved him. He had Andrew Luck at Stanford then a loaded San Francisco team. He struggled at Michigan for 7 years and they underachieved for the first 6 years. I hope he goes to Minnesota. 

College is vastly different than the pros. Yes, he did underachieve at Michigan but lets not act like college football is anywhere close to an even playing field. He was never going to be able to out recruit the likes of Ohio State or Bama.