FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:16 PM, MathMan said:

1. "S" words

2. Movies

3. Video Games

4. Books

5.  School Subjects (questions can be any topic from school, like math, science, social studies, etc)

/62768647087155

Lets find out the topic for HZ/Shady.

12 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Got to work and realized I’m still drunk from the concert.

wifi is spotty.

i should also tie a hand behind my back to make it fair

please make the answer be “mickey mouse club” And I promise I’ll get it right

im ready

Ironically, if your wifi was more spotty or your arm was tied behind your back, you probably would have won :)

I'm not asking him to, but if he does back out, does this mean that I get to pick Rag/Gopher to compete?  Because I picked Dome/Rag on the assumption that was what would happen. 

@Shady Slim, I will be available for a couple hours.  I will likely (but not definitely) be available late tonight. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm not asking him to, but if he does back out, does this mean that I get to pick Rag/Gopher to compete?  Because I picked Dome/Rag on the assumption that was what would happen. 

@Shady Slim, I will be available for a couple hours.  I will likely (but not definitely) be available late tonight. 

correct. if shady now backs out, you are considered the winner of the match

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

Ironically, if your wifi was more spotty or your arm was tied behind your back, you probably would have won :)

Thank you for this pain you’ve brought me

21 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Anybody remember what time Shady is usually here?  I'll try to be here at about that time if anybody remembers. 

It depends on what time zone he's in but Australia is +8:00 - +10:00. So right now it's either 4:30, 5:30, or 6:30 am for him 

Just now, Whicker said:

It depends on what time zone he's in but Australia is +8:00 - +10:00. So right now it's either 4:30, 5:30, or 6:30 am for him 

Then wake up, Shady.  It's time to go back to school. 

26 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i'm free at all times after the pens game (fwiw whicker i'm the furthest east out of all the timezones you listed), but i'll give a buzz in the thread after the game to say when i can officially go

tag me and hz

Archived