FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

22 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Welp.

id appreciate your vote to keep me. I’m all alone working with Nobody. And I’ll be going after utley and gmen until both are gone. I’m willing to work with anyone else as I have Nobody.

not gonna be annoying tho. Just wanted to make it clear that I’d like to stay and play if you’ll have me.

night.

10 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Welp.

id appreciate your vote to keep me. I’m all alone working with Nobody. And I’ll be going after utley and gmen until both are gone. I’m willing to work with anyone else as I have Nobody.

not gonna be annoying tho. Just wanted to make it clear that I’d like to stay and play if you’ll have me.

night.

If you would have been less outlandish and maybe stopped filling the thread with spam I'd have saved you..

wink wink, I got u bud

Man, screw Google.  I was just about to post an image of The Usual Suspects, like that iconic poster of them all in the lineup, but nooooo.  You have to go through like 9,000 steps to get an image now.  I need to move on from Google.  Somebody show me how. 

32 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Man, screw Google.  I was just about to post an image of The Usual Suspects, like that iconic poster of them all in the lineup, but nooooo.  You have to go through like 9,000 steps to get an image now.  I need to move on from Google.  Somebody show me how. 

bing images.

43 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Dog just left click the pic and then hit copy image address 

Archived