FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, MathMan said:

Gary Oldman is 100 percent going to be the winner, so I didn't bother.

And I didn't want to put Best Actress without Best Actor. For the symmetry.

JULIE I HATE YOU FOR CURSING HIM!  I SWEAR IF HE DOESN'T WIN I AM HOLDING YOU PERSONALLY ACCOUNTABLE!  SO MAD AT JULIE RIGHT NOW!  I MIGHT LEAVE THE HOUSE! 

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:
3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Gary Oldman is 100 percent going to be the winner, so I didn't bother.

And I didn't want to put Best Actress without Best Actor. For the symmetry.

JULIE I HATE YOU FOR CURSING HIM!  I SWEAR IF HE DOESN'T WIN I AM HOLDING YOU PERSONALLY ACCOUNTABLE!  SO MAD AT JULIE RIGHT NOW!  I MIGHT LEAVE THE HOUSE! 

Oh, come on. He will win. :)

Just now, MathMan said:

Oh, come on. He will win. :)

STOP!  OMG STOP!  JULIE YOU ARE KILLING ME!  I AM NOT KIDDING, PLEASE STOP!  YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE!  I AM 100% SERIOUS WHEN I SAY THAT I WILL LITERALLY HULK OUT AND RAGE IF HE DOESN'T WIN AND I WILL CRY EITHER WAY! 

I AM NOT KIDDING!  GARY OLDMAN IS THE ACTOR EQUIVALENT TO THE THING (1982) AS FAR AS MOVIES GO FOR ME! 

STOP! 

This will probably be my last time playing. Even if I’m quiet and with no alliances at all I am still a target. I made it clear I just wanted gmen and utley out and still everyone voted to evict me with absolutely zero game value in it. So, there is literally nothing I can do to win. No point. Enjoy playing the game - I never really got to.

41 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

This will probably be my last time playing. Even if I’m quiet and with no alliances at all I am still a target. I made it clear I just wanted gmen and utley out and still everyone voted to evict me with absolutely zero game value in it. So, there is literally nothing I can do to win. No point. Enjoy playing the game - I never really got to.

LIS, try to be more likable.

Like myself.

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

I tried.

proclaims self as villian

makes no attempt to change that mindset among any of the house guests

actually insults quite a few house guests in the time being

makes no alliances

wonders why he's a target early on in the game

Archived