Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

I have CMC and was offered CMC for Julio, AP and Cam.

Current Team : Cousins, CMC, Hunt, Hilton, Fitzgerald, Agholor........ bench : ingram, james white, marvin jones

New Team : Cousins/Cam, Hunt, AP, Julio, Hilton, Agholor...... bench : ingram, fitzgerald, white, cam, marvin jones

I kind of want to do it and then trade some of my depth for another RB. thoughts???

Fitzgerald was my WR2 but the more I see that offense, the more I want him out of the lineup

3 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Tyler Boyd or John Brown in 0.5 PPR?

Overview. Aaron Jones is back so I replaced Peterson with him as my RB2. AP is now one of my FLEX spots but not too confident in him.

Other FLEX is Goodwin. Thinking Boyd or Brown could be better than AP.

Brown for me. 

Who is a running back to stash on my bench for later in the year? Someone with upside that could end up as a lead guy somewhere later in the year? Doesn't really need to have a specific role now, purely a stash. 

None of the guys on the waiver wire are worth picking up and I had Kenneth Dixon stashed but he is now on IR. Any suggestions? (I drafted Alvin kamara in the last round last year and won my league because of it) 

6 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Tyler Boyd or John Brown in 0.5 PPR?

Overview. Aaron Jones is back so I replaced Peterson with him as my RB2. AP is now one of my FLEX spots but not too confident in him.

Other FLEX is Goodwin. Thinking Boyd or Brown could be better than AP.

I don't know what the backfield breakdown is going to be now that Jones is back. I have him on a couple teams but I am not trying to start him this week.

9 hours ago, N4L said:

Who is a running back to stash on my bench for later in the year? Someone with upside that could end up as a lead guy somewhere later in the year? Doesn't really need to have a specific role now, purely a stash. 

None of the guys on the waiver wire are worth picking up and I had Kenneth Dixon stashed but he is now on IR. Any suggestions? (I drafted Alvin kamara in the last round last year and won my league because of it) 

Aaron Jones if he's available.

7 hours ago, N4L said:

Pick one .5ppr

Godwin vs PIT 

Golladay vs NE

Emmanuel Sanders vs BAL

Sanders and keenum have a good connection, but both of the other two games seem like they are going to be high scoring 

Leaning Sanders here I think.

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Ebron or Dissly?

Ebron seems to be Andy's favorite RZ target. I'd stick with him given Seattle's offensive woes. 

6 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Aaron Jones if he's available.

Leaning Sanders here I think.

Ebron seems to be Andy's favorite RZ target. I'd stick with him given Seattle's offensive woes. 

Is Ebron more TD dependent whereas Dissly gets a ton of targets and is the unquestioned starter?

5 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Any other thoughts on Ebron or Dissly?

I added Dissly, my feeling is with no true "good" WR between Marshall & Lockett ... why not to Dissly, who can be a safety for Wilson when the OL goes to the ish.
Garbage time yards and points all count the same. Snap count is important for me.

Archived