Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Dont suppose he'd take Hyde instead? Feel like Caff is PPR gold. Basically you go from starting Caff to starting Cooks. That probably works out for you but if you could get rid of Hyde instead I would. Don't think Bernard gives you much but don't think Decker does a lot with so many mouths to feed in Tennessee. 

I was debating between which one to offer, but for some reason I just have a feeling that Hyde will have a big year in Shanahan's Offense.

I have a dilemma. I have Jameis and Luck as my QBs so obviously I need a QB for week 1. I don't want to drop anyone on my roster. Do I drop kicker Cairo Santos and grab Stafford and play without a kicker this week? I don't want to drop any of my bench players week 1 already, I think its worth taking the risk of no kicker. Thoughts?

1 hour ago, K9 said:

My league just changed to 20 people!?  each person plays 1 player at each position (2 bench spots)...

I pick 6th (snake rounds)..  

My question: do I pick a RB 1st round, WR 2nd round?  when do I start picking a QB?   I think w/ 20 people - after round 3, there's not much left  ???   

PPR.... draft is tomorrow evening   

Thanks!

RB and TE are at a premium...TE especially.

21 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

I have a dilemma. I have Jameis and Luck as my QBs so obviously I need a QB for week 1. I don't want to drop anyone on my roster. Do I drop kicker Cairo Santos and grab Stafford and play without a kicker this week? I don't want to drop any of my bench players week 1 already, I think its worth taking the risk of no kicker. Thoughts?

As unimportant as kickers seem to be you will be giving away close to 8-10 points by not starting one. Who is on your bench that you just cant cut?

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I have never done a league so large but that would be my thinking. RB/WRs get hurt a lot more than QBs so i would assume your 2 bench spots would be a RBs/WRs

Is your starting lineup just this?

1 QB:

1 RB:

1 WR:

1 TE:

1 DST:

1 Kicker:

2 BE

If you don't have a flex that might make the QB more valuable than i initially thought

Yep, but we get 1 Flex also.... Thank you for the help!!!

56 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

RB and TE are at a premium...TE especially.

Good pt... we play 1 player at each position   but TEs might be over looked   Thank you for the help!  I'm a little at lost for a strategy w/ this many people and so few bench players 

I hate this team I just drafted, 12 team PPR, I had pick 4:

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Kareem Hunt
RB: Terrance West
WR: Julio Jones
WR: DaVante Adams
WR: Tyrell Williams
TE: Rob Gronkowski
Flex: Josh Doctson
BN: Rob Kelley
BN: Chris Thompson
BN: Jacquizz Rodgers