Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

15 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I'm thinking of spending my $21/$100 FAAB on Tarik Cohen

He's their only receiver

Should i go more?

I'm going to bid $30/$100 but I also just lost David Johnson so I'm a little more desperate. I'm probably going to throw 20/100 at Kerwyn but that's only because im so unsure about him being the lead dog in that backfield. I think Buck Allen is a good target for less money on FAAB. 

I have the #1 waiver spot in .5 PPR league. Is Cohen worth it? Current RBs are Freeman, Gordon, Gillislee, Henry and Charles. Current WR are Landry, JMatthews, THill, Garcon, MWallace, and Kupp. Would probably drop Wallace for him. 

I guess almost every question this week is going to be about Cohen. 

1 hour ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I'm going to bid $30/$100 but I also just lost David Johnson so I'm a little more desperate. I'm probably going to throw 20/100 at Kerwyn but that's only because im so unsure about him being the lead dog in that backfield. I think Buck Allen is a good target for less money on FAAB. 

I wouldn't do that for Kerwyn

Go straight to Buck

21 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

I have Gilislee and Golden Tate. Someone offered me DeMarco Murray for both of them. Do I do it? The Titans gave Derrick Henry a lot of touches this week. Also, My other starters at WR are OBJ and Pryor. I'm thinking I;m pulling the trigger, I just want other opinions.

I would 

2 hours ago, Eric dunn said:

Who's a better waiver wire addition, Chris Carson or Tarik Cohen?

I'm no expert, but I'd lean toward Cohen. Seems to be a big part of their offense and will be going forward. He'll be big in PPR. He had 12 targets yesterday.

The Seahawks offense, specifically their OL, looks like a mess. Plus, could be a RBBC in Seattle with Prosise, Rawls, and Carson. Eddie Lacy looks finished.

Hope I helped.

2 hours ago, AP_allday2869 said:

I have Gilislee and Golden Tate. Someone offered me DeMarco Murray for both of them. Do I do it? The Titans gave Derrick Henry a lot of touches this week. Also, My other starters at WR are OBJ and Pryor. I'm thinking I;m pulling the trigger, I just want other opinions.

No

Well both my players made the biggest headline this week with AROB out for ROS and DJ possibly missing 8-12 weeks. I will be dropping AROB and my target will be a WR as I am already thin with him in the lineup (Adams, Maclin, Ty. Williams).  My options for standard league are:

Kenny Golladay 

Cooper Kupp

Donte Moncrief 

Allen Hurn

Nelson Agholor

Robby Anderson / Jermaine Kearse

I am 11/12 waiver, obviously I can get some of these guys as FA but would you recommend burning the waiver (if I don't I think I will move up 3-5 spots) for any of these players as ROS options.

Also would you drop Derrick Henry (lotto ticket) for Thomas Rawls (most likely to be RB1 for the hawks)

I have 3rd in WW. I want Cohen (if he falls that far) but don't know who to drop for him. My team right now consists of:

Tyrod Taylor and Stafford

Ajayi, D.Cook, M.Ingram, James White

Hopkins, AJ Green, Jarvis Landry, Brandon Marshall, Corey David

J. Reed, M.Bennett

Crosby

Minnesota

If not Cohen, who else should I covet given my team?

Archived