Is Doug Pederson a top five coach?

Glen

18 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Shut your dumb mouth. You won a game over us....congrats. Still one of the worst teams historically in the NFL. Packers and Giants have beaten us better and with more class than the Eagles did.

Actually, Doug Pederson is 2-0 vs Vikings in the past two seasons. I respect the Vikings, they are damn good football team. 

Belichick is alone in the top tier. Zimmer, Carrol(although I'm wondering if alzheimers is starting to kick in with the staff hires he's made..) and Pederson are in the next tier after that, though I'm always iffy ranking someone highly off of one season, but this one season was absolutely incredible for Pederson. What he did in the playoffs probably goes down as one of the best coaching jobs in NFL history

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Belichick is alone in the top tier. Zimmer, Carrol(although I'm wondering if alzheimers is starting to kick in with the staff hires he's made..) and Pederson are in the next tier after that, though I'm always iffy ranking someone highly off of one season, but this one season was absolutely incredible for Pederson. What he did in the playoffs probably goes down as one of the best coaching jobs in NFL history

**** Vermeil did it all season with a QB who was stocking groceries. 

5 hours ago, Buddyboy said:

How many coaches have one SB trophy?

1. Doug Pederson

2. Pete Carroll

3. Mike Tomlin

4. Bill Cowher

5. **** Vermeil

6. Hank Stram

7. Mike Holmgren

8. John Harbaugh

9. Sean Payton

10. Gary Kubiak