2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Just now, HighCalebR said:

?? Really? If we have a great corner room than I'm not too worried about any WR's. It's all relative. There's a few WR rooms I wouldn't worry about right now throughout the league right now 

You're lower on Robinson than I am.

Clearly. The Bears still have the worst WR room in the division right now

Just now, HighCalebR said:
1 minute ago, JBURGE25 said:

I don't like the Lions WR's. I think our WR room is about level with theirs.

I would say it is

Vikings
Packers = Lions
Bears

I like Marvin Jones and Tate just as much as Adams and Cobb. 

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:
2 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

they aren't that far off though.  It's light years ahead of where they were last year following the meredith ACL.

The Bears WRs in 2017 were one of the worst groups ever, and thats not me being mean. Now they have ARob, Meredith both off ACLs, and Gabriel. That's pretty good, but still imo not better than any of the others int eh NFC North

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

?? Really? If we have a great corner room than I'm not too worried about any WR's. It's all relative. There's a few WR rooms I wouldn't worry about right now throughout the league.

You're lower on Robinson than I am. You're more worried about ACL's than I am. I think Gabriel is a good guy to have in the slot, not some 4th 5th WR.

Apparently his former team was more worried than you as well. They chose to let him walk and spend a nice amount of money on the great Marquis Lee and now Moncrief. 

2 minutes ago, Chinaski_86 said:

Apparently his former team was more worried than you as well. They chose to let him walk and spend a nice amount of money on the great Marquis Lee and now Moncrief. 

He hasn't been available. I view that move the same way I do when we moved on from Hayward.

Just now, skibrett15 said:

Geronimo Allison is a fine 3rd WR.  I think that's the bottom line here.  Having Graham and Allison is way better than having Jordy and D!ckR0d

Lol. As far as we can tell he hasn't been tendered yet. If he isn't he will be a FA tomorrow.

I personally think he's just a JAG.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

Geronimo Allison is a fine 3rd WR.  I think that's the bottom line here.  Having Graham and Allison is way better than having Jordy and D!ckR0d

No he isnt. That mentality will get us in trouble. Allison is a 5, maybe 4 guy. We need to address WR, either a 2nd tier vet or a high draft pick.

3 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

The Bears WRs in 2017 were one of the worst groups ever, and thats not me being mean. Now they have ARob, Meredith both off ACLs, and Gabriel. That's pretty good, but still imo not better than any of the others int eh NFC North

They both got hurt very early so they should be dang near 100% by preseason, maybe they don't come back, but theyre both young guys who have played good ball before. I think the whole North are pretty good at WR now. I don't see the bears as far behind us there. QB is a different question.

Archived