2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

5 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

85 grade from PFF.  He's that great.  If you feel otherwise, provide more than:

1. He's overrated because he gets too many interceptions.
2. Ask Chiefs fans.

I enjoy a lot of your posts HZ and I can see your point on this one. But you are wrong.  You'll never win when you accumulate quitters. Peters is a huge headcase, has been his whole career.  Talented yes, but that's why KC wants to move him before he's cashing in with his next contract.  If we had better leadership on defense? maybe, but we don't.  Randall has enough maturity issues, don't exacerbate the problem by bringing in another one.  Quitters quit, it's what they do and Peters is a quitter.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You guys are following the type of attitude that's led the Packers down the road of being the high character, instinctive Packers and just downright not as athletic or good as the rest of the NFL.

Marcus Peters for 14? Where do I sign up?

You're following the type of attitude Forrest Gregg did as a coach.  He wanted more football players, not nice guys.  We went down the ****ter faster than a lead turd.

I'm all for acquiring talent, even if it's a little jaded, but Peters is a QUITTER!  I'm sorry you don't understand that.  Quitters quit.  Did you watch HaHa at the end last year? He quit.  Peters will quit again, it's what he is. A talented quitter.

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You guys are following the type of attitude that's led the Packers down the road of being the high character, instinctive Packers and just downright not as athletic or good as the rest of the NFL.

Marcus Peters for 14? Where do I sign up?

He has a 5th year option we can exercise which pays him 9.5M in 2019.  That's a good deal.  He's signed this year for 3M which is also a good deal. Then you can franchise him for about 18M.  So 3 years, 30 M, fully guaranteed for Peters... yeah seems like a steal.

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

What is this about Peters being a quitter?  Or HaHa for that matter? 

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about, @Dubz41

The game against the Jets, Peters threw the refs flag and got a penalty. He then got taken off the field, and proceeded to go to the locker room by himself, without being ejected. 

7 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

You're following the type of attitude Forrest Gregg did as a coach.  He wanted more football players, not nice guys.  We went down the ****ter faster than a lead turd.

I'm all for acquiring talent, even if it's a little jaded, but Peters is a QUITTER!  I'm sorry you don't understand that.  Quitters quit.  Did you watch HaHa at the end last year? He quit.  Peters will quit again, it's what he is. A talented quitter.

You mean like that Charles Woodson guy was when he signed here?

Are we cutting HHCD then too?

Just now, JBURGE25 said:

The game against the Jets, Peters threw the refs flag and got a penalty. He then got taken off the field, and proceeded to go to the locker room by himself, without being ejected. 

Yeah, was he told to go to the locker room though?  Show me a camera feed of just him deciding on his own beyond a shadow of doubt.  For all we know, he was told to go to the locker to cool down.  Inconclusive, and nothing else happened this season after that one thing. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Yeah, was he told to go to the locker room though?  Show me a camera feed of just him deciding on his own beyond a shadow of doubt.  For all we know, he was told to go to the locker to cool down.  Inconclusive, and nothing else happened this season after that one thing. 

... the team suspended him one game for it.

I'm all for Peters. I would give 14 in a heartbeat. I thought it would take a lot, but if KC is actually shopping him, we really have no idea what his value is. Similar to Cooks last year I would imagine. That deal was 1st and 3rd for Cooks and 4th, basically putting his value a couple picks after 32. 

10 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

What is this about Peters being a quitter?  Or HaHa for that matter? 

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about, @Dubz41

He acted like a fool when KC was losing to the Jets. Got suspended for a game.

If his biggest crime is not being a good loser, I can't explain how much I couldn't care less.

Just now, JBURGE25 said:

... the team suspended him one game for it.

I'm not saying it was good behavior.  I'm calling into question whether or not it was "quitter" behavior.  I don't think he quit.  It was obviously an emotional outburst at the game, so I don't think he quit.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm not saying it was good behavior.  I'm calling into question whether or not it was "quitter" behavior.  I don't think he quit.  It was obviously an emotional outburst at the game, so I don't think he quit.

No he was sick of going 1-6 over a 7 game stretch. We've already heard of guys like Daniels throwing crap around, cussing, etc in the locker room after losing streaks. Good by me, we need more of that. Couldn't believe how content we were in 2015 after starting 6-0 and dropping 6 of 10 after that.

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You mean like that Charles Woodson guy was when he signed here?

Are we cutting HHCD then too?

WTF? What's Woodson got to do with this?

No we don't cut HaHa, but he quit on us and now he's pretty much on notice and needs to perform this year or he might indeed be gone.

Archived