2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

5 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

Butler/ Ty. Williams/ Pryor 

If you're looking for someone to compliment Adams and Cobb. 

Need someone that can stretch the field. 

Best option there will only be available via trade. 

Personally, I'd send our (technically CLE's) 4th to LA in a heartbeat for Williams. 

Yeah.  That's a different beast altogether.  4th rounder for Tyrell is fine, then you gotta pay the guy since he's an UFA next year so there's that to consider as well.  And based on the offseason goings on we are talking about 10+M per year for Williams.

Tyrell williams is legit and has exactly the skills we lack.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Why jfin. Why. 

fine i'll write some words. i hate having to do this. he has a nice wide receiver body. he looks relatively fast. he can be an effective outside guy. he seems like a good fellow. not too old at 28. nice and tall kinda. seems tough from one of the plays i saw. i saw about 15 plays which im basing all of this on. basically i just like his body and it seems like he'd be a nice cheap option. he can get open as evidenced by the highlights which are obviously a terrible indicator of such abilities. now you know. nobody ask me to explain myself again please. know if i say something, it's based on a little youtube viewing. or i read something on twitter. 

6 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

fine i'll write some words. i hate having to do this. he has a nice wide receiver body. he looks relatively fast. he can be an effective outside guy. he seems like a good fellow. not too old at 28. nice and tall kinda. seems tough from one of the plays i saw. i saw about 15 plays which im basing all of this on. basically i just like his body and it seems like he'd be a nice cheap option. he can get open as evidenced by the highlights which are obviously a terrible indicator of such abilities. now you know. nobody ask me to explain myself again please. know if i say something, it's based on a little youtube viewing. or i read something on twitter. 

Haha. I didn't even know he was a free agent lol

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i could've swore he was on our roster for like a couple weeks a couple years ago. anyone remember that? or am i making that up? 

We tried to claim him.off ps. **** bag elway promoted him to roster then cut him as soon as he could and he went back to ps and we had already signed someone else... Who I can not remember now though.

Someone help me

17 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Yeah.  That's a different beast altogether.  4th rounder for Tyrell is fine, then you gotta pay the guy since he's an UFA next year so there's that to consider as well.  And based on the offseason goings on we are talking about 10+M per year for Williams.

Tyrell williams is legit and has exactly the skills we lack.

Cobb's off the books next year. 

Not 100% sure he would cost that much just because the NFL is obsessed with draft pedigree and he's a former UDFA. 

3 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

We tried to claim him.off ps. **** bag elway promoted him to roster then cut him as soon as he could and he went back to ps and we had already signed someone else... Who I can not remember now though.

Someone help me

oh yeah jake stoneburner

4 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Someone help me

Chris Harper?

33 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

Butler/ Ty. Williams/ Pryor 

If you're looking for someone to compliment Adams and Cobb. 

Need someone that can stretch the field. 

Best option there will only be available via trade. 

Personally, I'd send our (technically CLE's) 4th to LA in a heartbeat for Williams. 

I like the idea of Pryor too.

34 minutes ago, MathMan said:

We may even end up hooking back up with our ex we had when times were really good. Sure, there's a little tread on the tire now.

This is amazing. And a horrifyingly good possibility, with multiple exes. Do not want.

Archived