2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Most likely scenario is I just turned in my $1,400 season ticket renewal to watch Herb Waters and a 2nd round pick play CB for the Packers this year.

Cool. Will you be live tweeting during the games? :)

4 minutes ago, SSG said:

And I’m convinced you truly hated me. We’re all good bud. Some people are so establishment that they truely have no idea what is and isn’t a good player. They just take what the establishment says hook, line and sinker. It’s easier than actually knowing what you are talking about.  Would make sense why you make a plethora of excuses for your man crush Graham while trashing me. The current Packer is ALWAYS better than the past Packer :)

Hauschild?

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Most likely scenario is I just turned in my $1,400 season ticket renewal to watch Herb Waters and a 2nd round pick play CB for the Packers this year.

Can always go circa 2014 and just bring in House and Tramon. Better than Rollins, Water, Hawkins and Brown at the same time.

1 hour ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

All quiet on the Raashad Melvin front. Could be good news (if you like Melvin). Packers like to do things quietly. 

That was Ted. We're loud and proud when we don't sign guys. We let you know. It's all the fans ever wanted. They just wanted to know we at least tried!

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

I agree overpaid but terrible year? 10 Touchdowns isn't terrible. 

10 TDs isn’t... a catch and yardage total equal to what we got out of Richard Rogers when he was our starter is. He wasn’t even a 9 yard per catch player who had a ton of really, really unproductive games. He was almost useless when they weren’t in the red zone. 

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Beggars can't be choosers. He's faster than Allison. There is go.. Boom. Getting faster.

Who Crabtree? I'm not sure about that actually....not sure either of them are "separation monsters".....but no, I have no verifiable proof! :)

2 minutes ago, SSG said:

10 TDs isn’t... a catch and yardage total equal to what we got out of Richard Rogers when he was our starter is. He wasn’t even a 9 yard per catch player who had a ton of really, really unproductive games. He was almost useless when they weren’t in the red zone. 

Did you watch any Seattle games last year?  Wilson was running for his life behind that terrible Oline, which severely impacted the passing game all around.  Some might say 10 TD’s in that offense was a miracle!

27 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yes. We will have replaced DR (plugged that hole) and added Wilkerson, Graham and better draft positions. It's not a one off situation. I'm not getting in to the "Jordy valuation debate for the ages" - others can rage on with that - but I think we'll figure something out.

The problem is the whole weakest link thing. Wilk isn't enough to cover playing rookies or bums at CB if we suffer an injury. Graham certainly won't help.

It's pretty clear we had no plan or had too much faith we could get a top corner. Our FO let our fans run the show lol

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

$1 per point we'll allow at home this year. Not bad.. We got free agents and did a trade though so no freaking out and just be patient. There's always 2021 free agency and the draft.

9 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Can always go circa 2014 and just bring in House and Tramon. Better than Rollins, Water, Hawkins and Brown at the same time.

Agreed but Jesus that is a freaking let down after all this talk.

I'm now hoping we are trading for a corner. It's all I have left.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

The problem is the whole weakest link thing. Wilk isn't enough to cover playing rookies or bums at CB if we suffer an injury. Graham certainly won't help.

It's pretty clear we had no plan or had too much faith we could get a top corner. Our FO let our fans run the show lol

Well its a subjective matter (and we really dont need to get into again do we?) - but we're not replacing a top corner in my mind and the salaries these first guys have been pulling down are ridiculous IMO. Again - not to beat a dead horse - but Ross Cockrell - who I didnt know existed until this morning, has the same line item stats as DR. So - not knowing anymore data than that - there's your statistical replacement - as an example - and I dont consider Ross Cockrell a "top corner".

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Who Crabtree? I'm not sure about that actually....not sure either of them are "separation monsters".....but no, I have no verifiable proof! :)

They time Allison's 40 with a sun dial. 

Archived