2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

3 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

Wow. What in the world are the Rams doing!!

Their first for Cooks and a 4th??????

They're going all in. A little reckless but I admire the effort. Trying to do all they can to win a SB before having to pay Gurley and Goff. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

They're going all in. A little reckless but I admire the effort. Trying to do all they can to win a SB before having to pay Gurley and Goff. 

I do as well. Just seems a little steep for Cooks...

Pats going to flip that Rams pick for OBJ? or as Schefter speculated trade up for a QB?

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Pats angling to trade for Odell?

Schefter said they may be angling for a QB and Allbright just tweeted that he got a text saying they want Rosen (obviously take that with a grain of salt). At first I assumed OBJ but now a move for the future QB makes sense. 

OMG, I would be so effing happy if the Patriots traded away their best receiver (Cooks) and Gronkowski, lost their left tackle in free agency and then used all the picks they got to trade up in the draft for a QB.  That would eff Brady over so badly and I would love it.

Common misconception around here is that I hate the Patriots.  I don't.  I respect the hell out of Belichick (minus his cheating phase).  I just hate Tom Brady. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

OMG, I would be so effing happy if the Patriots traded away their best receiver (Cooks) and Gronkowski, lost their left tackle in free agency and then used all the picks they got to trade up in the draft for a QB.  That would eff Brady over so badly and I would love it.

Common misconception around here is that I hate the Patriots.  I don't.  I respect the hell out of Belichick (minus his cheating phase).  I just hate Tom Brady. 

Bill sticking it to Tom after the Garoppolo debacle would be the ultimate mic drop...

10 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

Schefter said they may be angling for a QB and Allbright just tweeted that he got a text saying they want Rosen (obviously take that with a grain of salt). At first I assumed OBJ but now a move for the future QB makes sense. 

Man, moving from 23 to 4/5/6 spot to get a QB. They'll have to trade a ton for that jump

Archived