2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, Shanedorf said:

FA Players will often choose a different city IF they have options. All TT did was spare us the endless public rejections.
It doesn't matter what Das Gute wants, what matters is what the young millionaires and their wives want... and for the most part, it ain't Dairy-Air

Agree.

1 minute ago, Shanedorf said:

FA Players will often choose a different city IF they have options. All TT did was spare us the endless public rejections.
It doesn't matter what Das Gute wants, what matters is what the young millionaires and their wives want... and for the most part, it ain't Dairy-Air

Definitely, like DRC is gonna have offers from New Orleans, say maybe Chicago, Philly or whatever--If I'm an unattached 20 or 30 something with NFL opportunities, I'm not choosing GB either.

However, I refuse to believe that TT never called FA''s, or was never part of 100's of ongoing conversations.

Just now, oldmansmell said:

Definitely, like DRC is gonna have offers from New Orleans, say maybe Chicago, Philly or whatever--If I'm an unattached 20 or 30 something with NFL opportunities, I'm not choosing GB either.

However, I refuse to believe that TT never called FA''s, or was never part of 100's of ongoing conversations.

I can pretty much guarantee Ted never called a FA. I can pretty much guarantee that Ted has never used a phone. Guy is still learning how to use a water bottle.

I do agree with your point though haha, I'm sure the Packers FO was putting out the same feelers that Gute is now.

Trading Randall and getting crap in return... If we outright cut Cobb, I'll be really mad.  With that one guy saying he wouldn't be surprised if we go after Allen Robinson, it's looking more and more like Jordy/Randall/Clay are in danger of being cut/traded.  I will forever hate Gute if he cuts Matthews. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I can pretty much guarantee Ted never called a FA. I can pretty much guarantee that Ted has never used a phone. Guy is still learning how to use a water bottle.

I do agree with your point though haha, I'm sure the Packers FO was putting out the same feelers that Gute is now.

Is this what they meant by more fan interaction?

Doing everything Ted did but leaking it to the press?

7 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Don't think that's the case, Gute obviously has a different style wanting to be in every conversation possible. I like it.

IDK, its like when you are talking to a girl at a bar and she clearly isn't into it. You could be a creep and stick around in the conversation, but its probably better to go try to talk to someone else.

Just now, oldmansmell said:

IDK, its like when you are talking to a girl at a bar and she clearly isn't into it. You could be a creep and stick around in the conversation, but its probably better to go try to talk to someone else.

Hmmmmm.....cant evaluate as that never happened to me :)

1 minute ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Is this what they meant by more fan interaction?

Doing everything Ted did but leaking it to the press?

Could be, I mean the secretive ways of the Ted regime was unnecessary. It's 2018 and every team has leaks. None of the trades can be official yet, but you don't hear about someone jumping in and trying to steal Peters or Talib from the Rams. Leaks don't really hurt the process anymore.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Could be, I mean the secretive ways of the Ted regime was unnecessary. It's 2018 and every team has leaks. None of the trades can be official yet, but you don't hear about someone jumping in and trying to steal Peters or Talib from the Rams. Leaks don't really hurt the process anymore.

Yeah I agree.

Maybe Ted was just scarred from the way the media handled the Favre Saga

4 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

But in that analogy Gute would actually be the creepy guy dancing on the bar trying to get everyone's attention. 

Archived