Rank These Duo’s Talent At Their Peak

Darkness

9 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Swap Wade-O'Neal with LeBron-Wade and that's my list as well.

Lebron-Wade did it together longer but if we're going both guys at their peak I had to take Shaq (who could've won MVP over Nash) and young Wade.  It's super close though.

On 2/9/2018 at 3:54 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Shaq was REALLY good the first season and even the second season, but he was not peak LeBron James. Wade wasn't quite what he was with Shaq, but the LBJ/Wade duo was better. 

Year 1 Shaq + year 2 Wade would be much higher on this list.

Also I don't think the best Parker ever played with the best Duncan. I think that duo is dead last, and IMO not even that much of a duo compared to the others.

If everyone on this list is at their peak, then I would go with Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal.  You could make an argument that the other perimeter players on this list were better or near the same level as Kobe during all of their peaks, but nobody on this list is Shaq in his prime. 

9 hours ago, Mossburg said:

Year 1 Shaq + year 2 Wade would be much higher on this list.

Also I don't think the best Parker ever played with the best Duncan. I think that duo is dead last, and IMO not even that much of a duo compared to the others.

Duncan was still an elite, top 5 talent at Parker’s peak in the mid 2000’s. Parker and Duncan were just as much a duo as Bryant and Gasol. I think people can forget just how great Parker was.

9 hours ago, Mossburg said:

Only MJ-Pippen and Curry-Durant played with each other during both players' primes.

On 2/8/2018 at 10:59 PM, Darkness said:

Jordan | Pippen

Bryant | O’Neal

Parker | Duncan

Wade | O’Neal

Bryant | Gasol

Wade | James

Irving | James

Curry | Durant

1.) Jordan | Pippen
2.) Bryant | O’Neal
3.) Curry | Durant