BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

oookkkkkkkkk

Just keep seeing you hop all around the website and I'm sad cause you aren't talking to us.

I hopped on before personal training and saw some messages. Been doing some detail shifting as well.

4 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Round 5: Hopefully it's the right thread this time.

5.6 - Berlin Blitzkrieg - Lorenzo Carter, LB, UGA - I get taking another LB but you already took two studs, probably would've been better off spending this pick on a position of need....(Like QB). C+ grade.

I get that, but Kiko was the only semi-reliable LB I had before the draft and he is not loved in BDL.  Need 3 LBs for a base set plus depth in nickel.  And maybe a guys busts.  Trying to resolve the position for a long time.  

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

Been halted for 4 hours and he wants to explore his options. Classic Rogue.

Almost 5 hours.  In the 6th round.

Even footsy only takes like 2 hours.  In the 1st round.  I almost get that.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Almost 5 hours.  In the 6th round.

Even footsy only takes like 2 hours.  In the 1st round.  I almost get that.

So now even if he picks, Ted is long gone. He'll pick somewhere in the middle of the night for us, then Pheltz will get on the clock in the morning....so that means he'll pick close to noon. So I guess I'll bank on sometime around dinner.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So now even if he picks, Ted is long gone. He'll pick somewhere in the middle of the night for us, then Pheltz will get on the clock in the morning....so that means he'll pick close to noon. So I guess I'll bank on sometime around dinner.

Ted sent a BB

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Whicker has Ted's BB.