BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

Just now, ny92mike said:

Sorry about all the questions.

So should a player get injured in todays game, are we to factor that into the game plan?

I usually don't unless it was a nagging injury beforehand.

Like, if Berry had played today with his heel issue and left after a series because of that same issue, I'd take that into account.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I usually don't unless it was a nagging injury beforehand.

Like, if Berry had played today with his heel issue and left after a series because of that same issue, I'd take that into account.

I guess the way I'm looking at it is, if a player in this week's game lights it up he'll get recognized for doing so.  I figured injuries would be considered too, but I also know that the bench number is far less than irl.  

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

I guess the way I'm looking at it is, if a player in this week's game lights it up he'll get recognized for doing so.  I figured injuries would be considered too, but I also know that the bench number is far less than irl.  

If a guy comes in healthy and ends up leaving the game due to injury, we have tended not to ding that team.

I regret investing in Bills offensive players, they're all getting thrown in the owls nest. 

Still decent start for my offense, even if John Ross continues to disappoint.

Edited by SwoleXmad

28 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

That's fine.

New so I wanna keep with the norm on how everyone evaluates the matchups.

Thanks man.

It's different for everyone. I pretty much divide things into thirds and decide on who wins in each category for my vote.

Player Performance for the week

Write Ups

Who I think wins most individual match ups.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

I regret investing in Bills offensive players, they're all getting thrown in the owls nest. 

Still decent start for my offense, even if John Ross continues to disappoint.

My offensive players went off.  Godwin, DJax, Tyreek in particular.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

My offensive players went off.  Godwin, DJax, Tyreek in particular.

Damn shame they're going up against a very good trio of CBs and have a much inferior QB that threw 3 INTs against a terrible secondary. 

Just now, SwoleXmad said:

Damn shame they're going up against a very good trio of CBs and have a much inferior QB that threw 3 INTs against a terrible secondary. 

You have one good CB.  The others are trash. 

Yeah, Keenum went 25-39 3 TDs and 3 INTs.  Obviously want those INT numbers down next week, but he was definitely good enough to beat a subpar team like Portland.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, Keenum went 25-39 3 TDs and 3 INTs.  Obviously want those INT numbers down next week, but he was definitely good enough to beat a subpar team like Portland.

You biggest worry should be Fitzmagic making making Jameis disappear for good.