BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

Just now, ny92mike said:

So on that game I moved all the votes from Hawaii to Cuba because from my understanding they didn't field a complete offensive line.  

If that's not the case I'll make the change.

I still voted for Hawaii to win. I believe that Ben Watson could handle Jerry Hughes one on one and that the outside run game to the opposite side and the quick hitting passes to the RBs and curls to Antonio Brown, Stefon Diggs, and Pierre Garcon are more than enough to outscore DeShaun Watson's overrated play.

...or that I'm a homer and believe that Hawaii will win every game (or refuse to allow the shutout), your choice.

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

So on that game I moved all the votes from Hawaii to Cuba because from my understanding they didn't field a complete offensive line.  

If that's not the case I'll make the change.

Hockey voted for himself. I can’t take away an owner voting for their team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:
5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Wait....why are we not allowing the vote of TheKillerNacho to count? He's popped in and voted for a couple match-ups more than once before.

Exactly there's no controversy here 

To further extrapolate on this...why are we recruiting "trusted members" outside of the BDL to vote on this, and why does TheKillerNacho, the Fantasy/SIM Mod and frequent BDL voter not count for this.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Sigh, his votes have been called into question privately by a few members

I personally have no history with him.  If the affected members want to come forward they can, but as of now we are having discussions on what to do

Prior to today's vote which happened to break a tie? and if so, why is this being questioned privately instead of discussed by all BDL managers?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Prior to today's vote which happened to break a tie? and if so, why is this being questioned privately instead of discussed by all BDL managers?

we'd also like to avoid any sort of harsh across the forum feelings.  Unfortuately i'm not sure how this is gonna play out

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Agreed with this. If there's something going on then a group of people privately discussing it looks really bad. This affects us all and all of us need to know all the facts of what's going on

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

we'd also like to avoid any sort of harsh across the forum feelings.  Unfortuately i'm not sure how this is gonna play out

Leaving out BDL members in a discussion that ought to involve all of us isn't going to help with this. 

Edited by Whicker

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Leaving out BDL members in a discussion that ought to involve all of us isn't going to help with this. 

well, before very recently, it only affected two games and not outcome related

Edited by bcb1213