BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

39 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’ll go get a QB for a better team. Tannehill and Fitzpatrick are available so they’ll dramatically improve guys like Kelvin Benjamin and Jack Doyle. Just like freaking reality.

Yea, I don't think people did this last year or this year with bortles or tyrod Taylor or Andy Dalton or case keenum. Nor did Eli Manning get a bunch of respect the year he won the super bowl.  Just saying 

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

All these elite level players (Julio, Cox, Campbell, DeCastro, Peters) and solid starters yet the only way Cuba is winning games this year will be when teams can’t dress 11 starters.

I see it from a mile away.

To be fair, DeCastro was out and Cox and Peters went down early yesterday. Campbell should have been  ejected for his 2 unsportsmanlike penalties but wasnt. 

I think we've just got some new owners with new perspectives on voting. It's all subjective. I don't even look at game threads but my own until Tuesday.

You could also start Cousins.

Edited by SirA1

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

To be fair, DeCastro was out and Cox and Peters went down early yesterday. Campbell should have been  ejected for his 2 unsportsmanlike penalties but wasnt. 

I think we've just got some new owners with new perspectives on voting. It's all subjective. I don't even look at game threads but my own until Tuesday.

You could also start Cousins.

To be fair, CJ Mosely left after 3 snaps meaning Josh Bynes and Patrick Onwuasor are my opponents starters. Nothing personal, ijs.

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

People have been a bit too focused on weekly performance imo.  

Ive been saying this for a couple years now. Some people look at it like fantasy football. We should just switch to stay based scoring instead of strategy and game planning in that case.

Everyone is entitled to vote how they like, but I get Frogs point how it’s frustrating sometimes. Like last week PR flat out said he won’t vote for an Alex Smith team. Nothing I can do about that.

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

So upon reflection, per NFL.com, rotoworld, and Profootballtalk there is nothing regarding a Jason Peters injury before the week.

Quit selling lies, @bcb1213

NFL.com lists 

Sproles, Jeffery, Wentz, and Shelton Gibson as those whom are seriously hurt.

I guess I’m at fault for not being at Eagles practice or personally contacting these guys to find out who got hurt and not getting listed on an injury report.

Josh Bynes and Patrick Onwuasor against a team that combined for nearly 300 total yards from a RB. Especially made possible with three people watching out for Julio. 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

NFL.com lists 

Sproles, Jeffery, Wentz, and Shelton Gibson as those whom are seriously hurt.

I guess I’m at fault for not being at Eagles practice or personally contacting these guys to find out who got hurt and not getting listed on an injury report.

Josh Bynes and Patrick Onwuasor against a team that combined for nearly 300 total yards from a RB. Especially made possible with three people watching out for Julio. 

never said you were at fault.  why i wasn't gonna even bring it up til you started this mosely nonsense

also, i'm sure we'll be able to survive those two playing against 4 olineman

Edited by bcb1213