BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Which 100 yard receiver worked him throughout the game? Hopkins or Fuller?

Jackson gave up a couple underneath, but had a good game overall. It was Butler (RIP me) who gave up the big touchdown to Fuller.

Hopkins just feasted on our zone all game long, couldn't tell you which player specifically.

24 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Jackson gave up a couple underneath, but had a good game overall. It was Butler (RIP me) who gave up the big touchdown to Fuller.

Hopkins just feasted on our zone all game long, couldn't tell you which player specifically.

Hopkins tends to feast on everyone and everything 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

People have been a bit too focused on weekly performance imo.  

It’s a BDL death sentence to have a QB from a bad team because automatically people attribute their entire teams performance on the guy. Case in point, Ryan Fitzpatrick is prolific to start the season. He’s playing great, but Tampa has respectfully built one impressive group of a supporting cast. Would Fitzpatrick be doing the same with Houston? In all likelihood, the answer is no.

26 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It’s a BDL death sentence to have a QB from a bad team because automatically people attribute their entire teams performance on the guy. Case in point, Ryan Fitzpatrick is prolific to start the season. He’s playing great, but Tampa has respectfully built one impressive group of a supporting cast. Would Fitzpatrick be doing the same with Houston? In all likelihood, the answer is no.

Lol.  Wonder why he thinks Houston cast isn't good for this example.... 

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol.  Wonder why he thinks Houston cast isn't good for this example.... 

I’ll go get a QB for a better team. Tannehill and Fitzpatrick are available so they’ll dramatically improve guys like Kelvin Benjamin and Jack Doyle. Just like freaking reality.