11. Ivory Coast
12. Louisiana
13. Seoul
14. OKC
15. Rome
16. Orlando

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Plus they aren’t the only two good rookies coming out. Derwin James and Leighton Vander Esch we’re picked in the later portions of round 1. You can have your hype.

The 2018 draft was one of the best classes in recent memory. At least since 2011. 2019 will be like 2013. 

I didn't think I'd end up with the 1st overall pick/the worst record in BDL this year, even worse I traded it for Dak Prescott who has been good but he wouldn't even start for half of BDL. Even worse given what Mahomes went for.... 

Blegh. Not as bad as Trading Gurley+Goff away for peanuts but still time to hit the reset button on the o-line and try to fix what went wrong this year. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What have we learned about defense in BDL though?

You can have a top 10-15  player at every position on defense in BDL and it won't make a difference. 

• Like 2

Ted is probably extremely glad I didn't take the treasure trove he offered for Hunt at the deadline now.

I think that situation will eventually sort itself out but it does effect my offseason tremendously.

20 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What have we learned about defense in BDL though?

QB is king.  Which is why I'll have no issue moving some combination of my 1st, 3 2nds, 3rd, 5 4ths, and 2020 1st for an established QB this offseason.

• Like 1