BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

52 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Is this happening because of the standings?  Or the holidays getting in the way of things?  If it's the holidays perhaps we should get serious about injecting a bye week.

Dingo not turning in a writeup basically assures Lukic gets the #1 pick. It sucks for me but oh well. Same thing happens if Lukic just doesn't turn in a write up this week as my team would get an extra one period thus pulling me out of contention for #1 pick. 

5 minutes ago, PR said:

Dingo not turning in a writeup basically assures Lukic gets the #1 pick. It sucks for me but oh well. Same thing happens if Lukic just doesn't turn in a write up this week as my team would get an extra one period thus pulling me out of contention for #1 pick. 

He was already assured of it. He came into today with 2 wins, you with 4. You can't make up 2 games this week.

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

There's more picks than just the first round broski.  

I'm asking what the penalty would be. Because now you've just hurt multiple people. 1- whoever Dingo was supposed to do a game plan for 2- Dingo who would deserve it 3- ther person who should've had the #1 pick that he traded for.

There's a ton of variables. 

What if the two teams who have to play each other have to do each others write ups?

5 hours ago, Jlash said:

....but...we can't keep helping Lukic.

I did my best.

4 hours ago, Jlash said:

Game plan in. Sorry you couldn't make it Dingo.

As am I.

3 hours ago, PR said:

Dingo I have choice words for you lol 

Choose carefully.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm not a fan of this trend. I'd rather have a gameplan be late than someone decide they're not sending one in 10 hours before the deadline...

Agreed.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Someone should turn a writeup for that team on his behalf.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

I'm missing game plans from the following teams.

Sydney Dingos @DingoLadd

Louisiana Jazz @WFLukic

Berlin Blitzkrieg @Ragnarok

FALSE PROPHET.

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Is this happening because of the standings?  Or the holidays getting in the way of things?  If it's the holidays perhaps we should get serious about injecting a bye week.

Agreed.

34 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Dingo said he's not writing one, Lukic said he'll be late.

I never said I wasn't writing one.

12 minutes ago, PR said:

The rumors of Sydney not having a gameplan have been greatly exaggerated. 

7BcnpqV.jpg

Sorry, I had my offensive plan done at like noon, and had to run to the grocery.  Gf decided she needed to come with me.  So a quick trip to the grocery turned into a trip to the dog park and almost 2 hours in the grocery.  She is incapable of hurrying in a store.  

So I just sent in my gameplan.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I'm asking what the penalty would be. Because now you've just hurt multiple people. 1- whoever Dingo was supposed to do a game plan for 2- Dingo who would deserve it 3- ther person who should've had the #1 pick that he traded for.

There's a ton of variables. 

What if the two teams who have to play each other have to do each others write ups?

In a normal situation 

The person dingo was supposed to do gets a higher draft pick =win for them lose for him 

I can't cover all variables of the worst team somehow not having picks.  In general this imo helps 

9 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I never said I wasn't writing one.

I could throw together a stitched together gameplan but time just got the better of me this week. @Jlash apologies for not having a game plan this week, enjoy your win.

That's weird because you tagged me this morning saying you weren't doing one. So I just did my lineup and generic write up. Pretty messed up that you would trick me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

In a normal situation 

The person dingo was supposed to do gets a higher draft pick =win for them lose for him 

I can't cover all variables of the worst team somehow not having picks.  In general this imo helps 

So you would tell someone who rightfully had the 3rd pick that they're getting jumped because something involved between 2 separate teams? Very fair.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

That's weird because you tagged me this morning saying you weren't doing one. So I just did my lineup and generic write up. Pretty messed up that you would trick me.

Gotta get a competitive advantage somehow.

Plus it's not like my game plan was good or anything but I wasn't gonna break the streak.