BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Lane Taylor and Josh Kline signing last year were part of my long term cap plans.

Long term plans to have a crappy interior line?

Fun fact: The Eagles almost acquired Kline in the Eric Rowe trade with the Patriots a couple years ago but we took him out of the deal when we couldn't flip him to another team and he was release by the Patriots shortly after.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Fun fact: The Eagles almost acquired Kline in the Eric Rowe trade with the Patriots a couple years ago but we took him out of the deal when we couldn't flip him to another team and he was release by the Patriots shortly after.

He's been very solid for the Titans. New scheme fits him to a T as well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

He's been very solid for the Titans. New scheme fits him to a T as well.

He has actually been quite solid for them.  Definitely good enough to start in the NFL, and good enough to start in BDL, but a player you would look at upgrading in BDL if the opportunity presented itself.  But he won't get you killed in BDL against average guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Eprg8.gif

2 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Eh, interior OL play is at its most important. NFL trends are reflecting this. A good guard is far more valuable than say  a good safety or linebacker. 

How do you only have 25 players under contract?

I move dead-weight pretty quick and I don't scrub hoard. 

Of the 25, 20 are pretty much guaranteed starters, the majority of them among the better players at their position too.

Edited by WFLukic
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, if you add 2 CBs, 2 Ss, 1 LB, 3 Edge, 5 INTs, 1 OC, 1 OG, 2 OT, 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 TE, and 5 WRs...you get 25.

Oooooooh. See? That's why you've gone to school for 17 years and racked up ungodly debt. Thank you.

12 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I move dead-weight pretty quick and I don't scrub hoard. 

Of the 25, 20 are pretty much guaranteed starters, the majority of them among the better players at their position too.

Well at this point you don't have much choice but for them to be starters. 

• Like 3