LB:
CB: Patrick Peterson
CB: Morris Claiborne
CB: Shaquil Griffin
S: Malik Hooker
S: Adrian Amos

Cap Space: 25k
Team Needs: WR, C, INT/LB

This team desperately needs to get Cam help. If Cam returns to his MVP form, he can probably carry the team, but I wouldn't bank on it. If Cam plays like he has the past 2 years? Another high pick seems likely. Thielen, although not a dynamic receiver by any means, is still a great piece, but the other 2 WR spots need upgrades and I'm not sure if you can rely on Reed at this point either. The OL figures to be above average which is helpful, and hopefully isn't as cursed by injury as it was last year.

This defensive configuration will obviously change when the roster is filled, but at the moment I'm not convinced by it. The edge rushing duo is elite and Heyward is up there in terms of pass-rushing DL. The secondary has potential, but Peterson is the only superstar there, though Amos did have a very good season. LB and Interior need to be fixed up though, otherwise there will be issues stopping the run.

All in all a very similar situation to London being perfectly honest, and upon reflection I may have been unduly favourable to OKC or the opposite for London, but with that said I have a bit more faith in the OKC key players than those leading London. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Everyone is a seller.

No one is a buyer.

Other than one offer I've had on the table for months. I'm pretty much set draft wise. Can't wait til Thursday!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Hmm. Perhaps I phrased it wrongly. I think he's an exceptional receiver, but he plays primarily out of the slot. I wouldn't call him a true, 'dynamic' no.1 receiver. 

I think you could call him a #1.  Where they line him up is less important in my mind.  Fitzgerald lines up mostly in the slot now and I'd still call him a #1.

Wichita Woodpeckers

QB: Jared Goff
RB: Leonard Fournette
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Kenny Stills
WR: DeVante Parker
TE: Greg Olsen
LT: Duane Brown
LG: Kelechi Osemele
C: Graham Glasgow
RG: Dan Feeney
RT: Julie'n Davenport

DE: Brandon Graham
INT: Jonathan Allen
INT: A'Shawn Robinson
DE: Olivier Vernon
LB: Luke Kuechly
LB: Sean Lee
CB: Aqib Talib
CB: Rashaan Melvin
CB: Ken Crawley
S: Harrison Smith
S: Vonn Bell

Cap Space: 17k
Team Needs: WR, OL

If not for XMad's trainwreck OL, I'd say this would be the next worst OL in the BDL. Osemele is in the top tier of guards, but realistically every other position could be upgraded. It remains to be see if Goff will be as good as he was last year. Dez appears to be on the way down and the Miami WR duo need to get a bit better I think. Fournette is nice to have, but  I think there'll be serious struggles for points.

Defensively, the edge rushers form a formidable base. The interior could do with some help depth wise, but the old Bama duo have potential to lead a solid interior group. The best LB duo in the league helps as well with a nice secondary. Between the injury risks of both LBs, Talib's age and whether Melvin & Crawley will keep up their high level of performance, there are some question marks too. 

With little cap space, a lot of tank acquisitions will bolster this team along with the draft picks. Given this is a team relying on a few players who are heading into the downswing of their careers, it could cause some troubles.

• Like 1

Cuba Smugglers

QB: Kirk Cousins
RB: Dalvin Cook
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Kelvin Benjamin
WR: Brandon Marshall
TE: Jack Doyle
LT: Anthony Castonzo
LG: James Carpenter
C: John Sullivan
RG: David DeCastro
RT: Rob Havenstein

DE: Calais Campbell
INT: Fletcher Cox
INT: Derek Wolfe
DE: Terrell Suggs
LB: Kyle Van Noy
LB: Bruce Irvin
CB: Richard Sherman
CB: Quinton Dunbar
CB: Anthony Brown
SS: Morgan Burnett
FS: Lamarcus Joyner

Cap Space: 25k
Needs: WR3, Edge, LB, CB

Offensively a lot rests on Cousins/Watson. I think we've seen enough of Cousins to know what he is, around the 10-12th best QB in the league, probably on the lower end of things for BDL. Watson has the upside, but we don't know what he is yet. Anyway, I think there's a fair few positions that could be upgraded on offense, particularly WR3 & LG, possibly Castonzo too. Cook's return from injury is also another factor to consider and whether outside of Julio, the other passing game weapons can make a difference.

On D, the defensive line looks solid but question marks about Suggs at his age are necessary. CB outside of Sherman needs help and depth & LB could stand to be improved too. Obviously injuries are catastrophic to most teams, but if Cox, Sherman or Campbell go down, it could spell big trouble. Relying on guys like Peppers & Suggs in their age, or coming of injuries like Sherman & Wolfe who are getting up there in age makes it a bit risky and without the cap space to bolster the team with depth it's a concern. 

Ultimately without a great deal of cap space to improve the team, a good draft will be necessary or Watson making a huge leap. I think last year Cuba overachieved and this year comes the regression to the mean. 

Edited by WFLukic
  • Like 1

Sydney Dingoes

QB: Dak Prescott
RB: David Johnson
WR: Golden Tate
WR: Mike Williams
WR: Rishard Matthews
TE: Jimmy Graham
LT: Joe Staley
LG: Mike Iupati
C: Cody Whitehair
RG: Brandon Brooks
RT: Nate Solder

DE: Whitney Mercilus
INT: Malik Jackson
INT: Leonard Williams
DE: Derrick Morgan
LB: Myles Jack
LB: Lavonte David
CB: Marcus Peters
CB: Logan Ryan
CB: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
SS: Reshad Jones
FS: Byron Jones

Cap Space: 22k
Needs: CB, DL

Are you a Dak believe or not? That probably determines whether or not this team will succeed. I'm kind of on the fence about him but I think he'll be among the worst starters but there is the potential to grow there. Regardless, it's the base for a good OL in front of him and a nice group of weapons, with one of the game's premier RBs, two reliable WRs and a high ceiling one in Williams if he pans out. Graham also provides a nice RZ presence.

Defensively this team is rock solid. I think the secondary could realistically be bolstered as DRC may not be starting anymore, and NT + a more explosive edge rusher than Morgan would help, but otherwise it looks good and there's not a great deal to comment on. Ultimately, a lot rests on Prescott.

Edited by WFLukic
  • Like 2